Nick Hogan's Crash Victim

Brother Dies After Car Accident

4/13/2012 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0413-michael-graziano-subasset-1
More tragic news for the family of John Graziano -- Nick Hogan's infamous 2007 crash victim -- TMZ has learned John's younger brother Michael has died from injuries he sustained in a car accident earlier this month.

As we previously reported, Michael was a passenger in a 1994 Volvo which slammed into the back of a dump truck on a Florida highway on April 3. Like his brother John, he was not wearing a seat belt.

Michael was rushed to the hospital where he remained in critical condition for several days.

Now, officials say Michael has "expired from his injuries sustained in the April 3rd traffic crash."

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

Unlike Nick Hogan -- who spent some serious time in jail for the 2007 crash -- no charges have been filed against the driver in Michael's accident ... yet.

Sarah

I cant believe the nasty comments on here a mother has just a son in a horrible way and another is basically a cabbage. Yes I agree it was stupid not to wear a seat belt especially after what happened to his brother but the vile comments are not needed and very heartless you all should be ashamed of yourselves. My heart goes out to that mother its just awful and I cant imagine losing a child. My prays will go out to her in this awful time.

KurganVon

THIS FAMILY HAS RECEIVED THE DARWIN AWARD WITH PLATINUM CLUSTERS

Joan K

That poor family, so sad. My heart goes out to them.

ManiacalZebra

Do you think that this family has learned YET that seatbelts save lives?

Hisjules

test

Meggie24

His poor mother. Her husband's in jail for trying to arrange to have her killed, one of her sons just died and the other is severely disabled for the rest of his life thanks to Nick Hogan. She's had so much grief in her life - she's like Rose Kennedy without the money. RIP and best wishes to the family.

Muppet

I cannot even begin to imagine this family's agony over their sons. I hope I never have to experience anything like this. Truly heartbreaking.

jdubu2

I feel awful for his family, and to all of you people that point the finger at him for not wearing a seatbelt, how many of you have learned not to smoke cigarettes from past lung cancer victims? how many of you have learned not to drink and drive? it's very sad when people feel it's ok to point fingers at someone who is deceased. it's sad, but pointing fingers doesn't help anyone.

Joao

Enough with the seat belt, how friggen insensitive. While I'm a faithful buckle-upper, it doesn't insure that I won't die in an accident. The TMZ staff is so better-than-thou... Karma is a bitch... you ass holes don't get it, you're setting yourselves up for a cursed life. Everything judgmental and evil thing you jerks have said will come back to bite you in the ass. WORD.

the real diva

very sad, but people should listen when they say wrar your seatbelts.they can save lives

My Little Girls

My heart breaks for this poor family. I can't even think of words to say to even express my feelings. So Sad....
I'm so sorry for your loss... Prayers being sent your way..
God Bless..

Babydoll0630

WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS!! THEY AREN'T JUST DECORATION!!

Babydoll0630

Very sad nonetheless..but maybe things would be different had their parent's taught them to wear THEIR SEATBELTS.

Brent Schmidt

Let's have a moment of silence for the first person to ever die in a Volvo...

antijemima

What a tragedy for the family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments