Nick Hogan's Crash Victim

Brother Dies After Car Accident

4/13/2012 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0413-michael-graziano-subasset-1
More tragic news for the family of John Graziano -- Nick Hogan's infamous 2007 crash victim -- TMZ has learned John's younger brother Michael has died from injuries he sustained in a car accident earlier this month.

As we previously reported, Michael was a passenger in a 1994 Volvo which slammed into the back of a dump truck on a Florida highway on April 3. Like his brother John, he was not wearing a seat belt.

Michael was rushed to the hospital where he remained in critical condition for several days.

Now, officials say Michael has "expired from his injuries sustained in the April 3rd traffic crash."

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

Unlike Nick Hogan -- who spent some serious time in jail for the 2007 crash -- no charges have been filed against the driver in Michael's accident ... yet.

barf

Buckle up dammit! Another young life ended for a stupid reason... All the best to the family, rest in peace Michael...

LisaL

It's very sad, especially for the family and friends left to grieve.
But come on... how stupid do you have to be?? In this day and age, people still choose to not wear their seatbelts?? And after what happened to his brother, you would think he would know better!!

nuffsaid

Nick served FIVE MONTHS for that felony car crash. Hardly a serious time in jail.

cheryl

This is so tragic. My heart goes out to the family...

snowcat

My heart goes out to these parents,no parent should ever have to deal with this once,let alone twice.I can not believe the brother did not learn from his brother's mistake.Hasn't he seen his brother laying in a vegetative coma for the past 5yrs?

I hope they sue the crap out of the driver like they did the Hogans.At least Nick wasn't drunk when he crashed his car,just racing and driving irresponsibly.If they don't sue the driver that killed the 2nd son,it will prove they just saw $$$ when suing the Hogans.

Seldombinlaid

God Bless Him, and his family at this tough time. What a tough break folks. R.I.P Michael

robyn

Oh- that poor family and the mother must be devastated!My prayers are with them.Such a tragedy and loss of two good looking young men that both did the same error of not wearing a seat belt - that could of had a different outcome if they did.I hope people learn from this to wear the seat belt at all times.So sad!

Cheryl Lee

Does anyone else think this kid looks like a young Elvis Presley?

Fat Mike

Wow, "expired" is a bit harsh

Susan

This poor family. I can't even begin imagine what this poor mother and family is going through. My heart and prayers go out to them even though that is only a small consolation I'm sure. Again, that poor mother and family..so sad

SmittenKitten

This is so terrible.. I really feel for this family.. rest in peace..

jeff

Of course the family hasn't filed charges this time...there's no money to be gained from someone who drove an old Volvo.

Drk Gntlmn

I feel horrible for Michael's mom & sister. They have endured so much. I spoke to Michael after John's accident. He was a very strong young man, with tons of hope and ambition. It's sad that one mistake can cost you your life. There is no such thing as putting a price on someones life and I will continue to pray for this family.

Rakeem

Nick Hogan should not be speeding in a expencife car no ore.

tucker

Wow. What a horrible blow for that family. It just doesn't end. I wish them peace.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments