Britney Spears' Assistant

Husband Files for Divorce

After Ugly Dress Controversy

4/14/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0413_britney_spears_INFdaily
Britney Spears
' infamously ugly bridesmaid dress at her assistant's wedding last year did NOT help keep the marriage intact -- because TMZ has learned, the assistant's husband has filed for divorce.

Britney famously appeared at her assistant Brett Miller's wedding in January 2011 -- sporting a notoriously hideous blue bridesmaid dress (above) -- and now, Brett's husband, reality TV producer Frank Lionetti, has filed a petition to end the marriage ... citing "irreconcilable differences."

According to the docs, Brett and Frank were married on January 28, 2011 -- and separated on February 14, 2012. They have no children.

And there's this -- Frank wants spousal support and attorney's fees from his estranged wife (reminder: she's an assistant).

It's unclear if Britney's dress was directly involved in the split.

go home!

Aside from this being an idiotic post, TMZ should not cover ordinary folk's private lives (WTF??!), any man that asks for spousal support from his wife is a full on *****. I don't care the reason for divorce, what a loser, taking money from a girl. Get a real job and support yourself dude. Ewwwwwwwww!

go home!

Damn u TMZ for sensoring my words/ Was trying to say that this guy is a full on P U S S Y for trying to get spousal support from his wife. EW!

Metta Worldhate

She looks good to me, Harvey.

Grouchy Smurf

Bridesmaid dresses are always ugly. It's virtually a tradition. If marriages failed because of ugly bridesmaid dresses then everybody would be divorced.

Meg

Lame story TMZ. First of all the bridesmaid dresses aren't that bad. Second, the title is very misleading. He didn't file for divorce after the controversy (I don't remember any controversy over her assistants bridesmaid dresses), he filed for a divorce a year after marriage. Also, just because he filed for divorce doesn't mean he can't ask for spousal support and attorney fees, if she cheated on him, then it was her fault the marriage ended. I think it is ****ty that he is asking her for support. He probably does make more money. But there is always a possibility she makes more, Hollywood assistants can make a **** ton of money.

t

Wow, I'm surprised that this earthshaking story didn't end with "Jennifer Aniston is still unmarried".

Christy

That is so stupid to refer to this story in regards to the DRESS. Furthermore this is not a story of entertainment news. Idiots.

Hey Now

Now you're just making stuff up. That's a pretty typical bridesmaid dress, not the hooker outfits Hollywood types wear on a daily basis.

Babydoll0630

So? What is your conclusion? What do you care? I never saw Britbrit in a bad dress...it's truly a bad dress if she can't pull it off. And she did..where is the "story".....?

Babydoll0630

Well if we are going off bull**** now.....guess it's good to be a jew...LOL media.

Jim in Cali

My friend Jane just got divorce. She has Britney Spears music on her ipod. Obviously Britney's music is the reason why Jane got a divorce.

signed, TMZ

yeahrightmoron

not surprised..she's a bossy betty if I've ever seen one!

Ashlyn

I don't think the dress is ugly....lol. And yeah, I agree, TMZ is being pretty lame by even mentioning the dress...the dress obviously has nothing to do with the divorce...and the attempt at humour has failed.

NJS

What a completely idiotic article!!! As if the dresses caused the divorce and Britney had something to do with it as well. I've never read something so completely unrelated to a divorce as this story!!

NJS

Before this article, I used to give TMZ some validity....NO MORE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments