Mickey Rourke

Joe Eszterhas Is Just Bitter

Mel Gibson Didn't Like His Script

4/14/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0414_mickey_rourke_video
Mickey Rourke continues to be Team Gibson all the way in the Joe Eszterhas/Mel Gibson feud -- telling our photog that Joe is just upset that Mel didn't want to make a movie with him.

Rourke -- who would only talk to us for a second straight day if our camera guy bought him ice cream -- said that Eszterhas is just bringing up "old s**t" because he has a personal beef with Mel.

Rourke supports Mel even though he knows it's not the popular thing, telling us, "I know my agent is going to yell at me tomorrow for sticking up for Mel, but ... somebody has to."

Big Boy Pants

You can always count on Mickey to call it like it is. And he even makes TMZ pay - hahaha, love it!

fuddyduddy

Thank you for your post, 2Idiots. I'm sure that there must be some penalty in place for Mel if he breaks the confidentiality agreement, as well. It's really a shame when you think about all of it. Who wants their life aired in public? That has to be difficult for anyone. I know there are two sides to every story, and the truth is usually down the middle. Thank you for your kind words about tornado season. We had one day that was pretty bad with the winds being very strong. We have a twister safe now and my little boy makes me do 'safety drills' with him! I wish you safety and protection wherever you are.

road_angel

Nice he was upfront and honest ( Rare to find these days) and told the public the real deal behind this other guy ranting and raving. The media can often be one sided. Not many people would do that in fear they would lose acting jobs down the road. And I hope he keeps getting work.

Stacy

This is a very interesting video about one of Mel Gibson's movies,especially since the date is almost here.

Lady Ga Ga

If you SUPPORT MEL GIBSON Go To: ILOVEMELGIBSON*COM and comment to show your support!

2idiots

fuddyduddy: 4 hours ago
------
Fuddy - glad that you and your son have a safe place to go during the tornados. My sister and her family lived in Springfield MO (not far from you if I recall) and she said she was so glad to get out there as the tornados were extremely frightening (striking often with little to no warning).
I hope "the season" ends soon (back to doing my taxes - thankfully they're not due until the 17th!!!)

Nel

Is it me or does he look like an old busted Channing Tatum?

THE BEAVER

ATTENTION ALL MEL GIBSON FANS!

BOYCOT HOLLYWOOD UNTIL THEY LET MEL GIBSON BACK IN!!

regina

And this from the guy who can't even close his eyes he's had too much plastic surgery. Mickey Rourke is a douchbag. He is just trying to put his two cents in to stay relavant.

JacintaBlocker

Rourke supports Mel even though he knows it's not the popular thing, telling us, "I know my agent
\

walt kovacs

so happy that mickey is standing up for jew hating mel.

of course micky still hasnt acknowledged what movie and fans gave him his break to allow him to return to being an actor...so i dont give a crap what this dumb palooka has to say

dont eff with the geeks....you owe us your career, you ugly sob

Dan

I respect Mickey for what he said. he has integrity and is a true friend. Not many people like him in Hollywood.

THE BEAVER

128. regina: 14 hours ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oksana is the little rotten douchbag, and is the one that has had too much plastic surgery. Look at her Say My Name video, if you don't believe me. Oksan couldn't even wait until the swelling goes down in her face to make her god awful video. Oksana didn't love Mel gibson, just what the man could give her (money) or do for her, like those videos and cd. Compared to Oksana, Mickey is HOT!, and that little blue towel on his head is a real turn on too!! LOL

2idiots

Fuddy - I've been to that HUGE BassPro Shop!!! Small World, it's like 2 miles from where my sister used to live. I wish they had stores like that when I was a kid. The closest I had growing up was Sears, I remember they sold ride-on lawn mowers and small tractors and I used to LOVE to climb all over them! To see the world thru the eyes of a child again...how much fun wud that be - everything is fun and exciting and the innocences of youth!
Finished up my taxes last night, everything is sorted out and totaled up quarterly! Dropping them off at my accountants this morning!
Did you happen to google Mel Gibson today? I did earlier and saw 2 "new" things: 1) if Joe's accusation about MG wanting to "off" OG - he (MG) cud end up back in court (I just had a de ja vu while typing this) - 2) the local gov't in Costa Rica near his estate is saying he owe more back taxes on his property.
I do get it. We heard about the taxes in Costa Rica a LONG time ago and yet they're still not sorted out.

2idiots

OOPS this should read I DONT GET IT!