Nathan from The Wanted

We Have No Boy Band Beef

with One Direction

4/14/2012 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Nathan Sykes from The Wanted
Things are all good between The Wanted and the boys from One Direction -- in fact, Nathan from The Wanted says he was even trading text messages with Liam from One Direction earlier in the day.

As TMZ first reported, the two boy bands had a run-in earlier this month when they were both booked in the same rehearsal space on the same day. We're told the boys from One Direction cut their rehearsal short because they didn't want to have a confrontation with The Wanted.

But last night in Hollywood, Nathan told us there is no reason for One Direction to be afraid of them. He told us, "I am pretty sure we don't intimate other teenage boys."

Watch til the end of the video if you want to hear a discussion about the going rate of used underwear.

Yes, really.

Georgia

I love The Wanted best!

Hisjules

test

L

I'm a big fan of The Wanted, but you guys are dragging this out when there is nothing going on.

stlrockn

MAN I don't care! Bunch of no talent hacks. Give it a year
(or probably less) and no one will even remember these guys.
Throw them all into a ring and let them slug it out. Now
THAT would be entertaining.

cherie

I think you made a pretty funny typo.""I am pretty sure we don't intimate other teenage boys." I think you mean intimidate. There are rumours about boy bands being intimate....

Jackie

TMZ is promoting these tools....ha ha. It's funny that here in Europe nobody is talking about them....lol

Jess

The Wanted are trying to gain more publicity (and ride on one Direction's popularity) by talking about One Direction.. seriously.. have you seen any recent One Direction interviews where they mention The Wanted? None..exactly!

boney

Love one another as you do yourself!

JoshuaBonsu1456

hi

Michael

"I am pretty sure we don't intimate other teenage boys."
"intimate" should read intimidate, right? I realize this is written on the rush rush... I always fin them funny... this one is now my favorite, it implies they (The Wanted)don't get intimate with teenage boys....

Alyssa

1D MUCH BETTER

TWFanmily

This has several false things, that's how you create hatred among bands lies the like this pages says, do not be fooled The Wanted are not as bad as they say, this is a lie, they changed the whole story :(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2