Courtney Love

Apologizes to Frances Bean

via Twitter

4/15/2012 4:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0414_courtney_love_frances_bean_cobain_getty_1
Twitter giveth and Twitter taketh away ... as Courtney Love apologized yesterday to her daughter (on Twitter) for comments she made about her (on Twitter). Maybe some face time is in order here.

Frances Bean was super pissed at Courtney after she claimed Dave Grohl hit on Frances ... despite the fact Frances is engaged.

Court apologized, tweeting simply, "Bean, sorry I believed the gossip.. Mommy loves you."

Parenting ... Twitter style.

0415-courtney_love_frances_tweet

Dymond

just another lying crack HO....

Dymond

I agree with Diana...she had Curt Killed i think...check out the do***entary Curt and Courtney. (the gun was wiped clean -no prints, also he OD before he was killed) and also a guy stated she asked him to kill Curt. That B*tch should be in PRISON!!!

BB not bb

I think it is sad when kids disregard their parents. Sometimes they have to but it has to be hard for a mother to maintain a relationship through twitter because you kid thinks so little of you. I suppose Frances thinks alot of Dave Grohl and can't stand to have his name smeared in regard to her. Maybe her mother was just trying to be protective of her.

I am sure alot of people encourage Frances to hate her mother for their own reasons, but a person should only cut someone off based on their own feelings and experience and not hype. Especially cutting off a mother is very hurtful and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Tesla_Consulting

Max Headroom is now real.

misbehaven

the kid is fugly...omg what a homely a$$ girl...eat the shot gun like your old man girl you are nasttttttyyyyyy looking...and your mother and dad were both nuts...no chance for you.

Kelly

Memo to my Mom: don't you dare try to communicate with me about personal matters via Twitter.

MP

I wish these two would stop tweeting one another and head into family counseling.

Sue

Now apologize to Dave, you dumb stupid woman

Also, its time to stop the drunk twitting. It gets you into sooooooo much trouble.

BillyBurke

Everyone knows all Frances bean has to do is ask Mommy about the stories Eldon Hoke AKA El Duce was telling before his mysterious death over a decade ago...

Eldon was telling the truth, he told me a few months before your dad was killed...

El Duce had PASSED a Lie Detector Test with Geraldo Rivera and one would hope by now, you have put together the pieces...

Fidel Sarcastro

If I were Frances I would twitter "Thank you for your appology but if you really want to make good on it and want the chance to have any meaningful relationship with me then you should check yourself into a rehab and then once you are truely clean and sober find some psychological help for your longstanding problems, after its all said and done and you have shown a genuine willingness to change for the better then perhaps we might be able to have more of a relationship."

Until then there is no reason that Francise needs to put herself through such a toxic relationship. I feel for the gal, her father who was idolized by the world killed himself when she was young, she then has a mother that has had problems with every single drug under the rainbow, alcohol and serious mental and emotional problems. Truely a shame kids cant pick their parents.

LeeLoo

Courtney knew exactly what she was posting. She created those rumors herself to get Frances' attention. She wanted to get a rise out of Frances and Dave, she got it so I bet she is feeling very smug right now. What a manipulative, decietful witch!

ShrinkWrap

Didn't she devastate Frances enough when she killed her dad? Do her a favor, Court. Walk out of her life and give her a chance to have a somewhat normal life. Oh, apologizing on Twitter does not come off as sincere. Just saying....

sublime1778

she's full of crap, she dont mean it

lulu

thats an old picture of frances bean

BC

Wow. they dont have a phone? I consider Twitter public.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments