Kelsey Grammer

A Hip New Tattoo

4/15/2012 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer got a new right hip tattoo.
57-year-old Kelsey Grammer rolled into a tattoo parlor to get his first ink job done ... and chose to tattoo his wife's name on his right hip. Not the most manly spot, is it?

The "Boss" star hit up Insight Studios in Chicago yesterday with wife Kayte Grammer ... where, according to one local report, the girl behind the counter asked him for ID because she didn't recognize him. Do they not have "Frasier" re-runs in Chicago?

One of the shop's tattoo artists tweeted the pic of Kelsey in the chair as he was getting the work done.

The ink reportedly cost only $60, the cheapest the store offers.

Perhaps next time he should shell out a little more ... and pick a less feminine location.

Kelsey Grammer Kayte Tattoo

Cheryl A.

Cheap ass tattoo on a cheap guy's ass.

Tim

What about the one he has on his manhood from the movie Down Periscope?

Lisa

After what he did to his wife and kids, I'm so over this guy. I think it's hilarious that he chose the most feminine script and the most feminine location... what a joke.

Tigers Wood

Kayte can see her name when she has his peaness in her mouth.

CJ

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

YouDontSay

Kiss of death. Everyone knows as soon as you tattoo a wife/girlfriend, etc name the relationship will end.

Bridget

quez, so sleeping with a married man is classy as long as you marry him in the end? Who cares that those kids lives were turn upside down so she could get hers? I'm sorry but when a woman sleeps with a man thats married with children "class" is probibly the last word that comes to mind. Self centered, money hungry, dirty :bleep: comes to mind quite quickly though.

But karma will end up getting her as it normally does with women who steal married men, when she becomes to old and he trades her in for an even newer model.

Gerri

Is it a picture of a larger male organ? I heard his is small...poor thing.

Brenda

oh gross, I just threw up in my mouth.

you know it

I think he's a little narcissistic. But I love watching reruns of Fraser! He's great!

Googie

Old fool trying to be current. What an idiot. Perhaps I should feel sorry for him because I think he's mentally ill.

Amy

Kelsey is gross. Who cares what he does and yes - it is a very feminine spot - but then again he likes womens clothing!

Jay W.

Name not that good of an idea for a tatt. Some exceptions, child or deceased family member.

ShoeGurlie

Perfect place for a gurlie tattoo to be shown off when he is wearing his gurlie panties and bra! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

spyseagullrobot

I think this is a cheap ass way to show affection. more than one celebrity guy is doing this. I think they are trying to get out of buying their lady a nice piece of jewlery. hey look I got a $60... tat I luv you. really? give her a rock puhleeze