Lindsay Lohan

Parties at Coachella

4/15/2012 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Parties at Coachella
Lindsay Lohan has clearly discounted/ignored the advice of Judge Stephanie Sautner who urged her to stay away from the club scene, because she was front and center at hard-partying Coachella this weekend.

She was there with a dude, didn't drink as far as we can tell, but nonetheless the temptations at the music festival are endless.

On the upside, she looked good.

ketjo

Don't think your going find any day time pictures of Lindsay and party around ....they are sleeping off the party from last night and will only emerge after dark for the next round...you really didn't think she went their for the music did ya ??? and take heart since this is a week end festival she will be right back at it Next Friday...with just a 2 to 3 day clubbing trips late night though the week to tied her over till then.....

and I saw the reason for the hats...LOL her hair is flatter and has a inch wide root line of dark hair growing out of the extensions and with the 3/4 cap wig she wears in her photo shots she is thin and can be....and you can see the extension lines goes all the way to the top.....Who know her real hair was that dark under their and it is NOT Red just dull dark brown like Ali's ...LMAO.....so much for going back to her natural color cause by them roots her natural color is nasty brown......!!!!
By the way ...as red as her nostrils are showing up on all those candid shots coming out she needs to change her name to Rudolph the Red Nose Lohan ......

ketjo

Wow///
Such a fine looking elegant crowd attending that Adidas party Lindsay attended and passed out at last night...It's a wonder she woke up with anyt hair or teeth left at all...Wonder how many rocks they had to turn over to get that many slugs there at one time....GEEZ and I bet that motel looks like a slim pit today Saying the looked a little ruff arounf the edges would be the biggest understatement of the century...cause if that is what normal people look like in California Nobody would go there...

Rogue Warrior

I wonder what happened to that sand lizard who tried to sue Lilo??????

Jim

TMZ = Hack Tabloid Journalism.

It won't be long before TMZ starts reporting on little green men.

janet

Hi guys, gotta help me out...I have $5 dollar bet. I'm saying this is not Lindsay Lohan. Even if the photo was taken years earlier. I can't get past the nose how it's longer.

I'm thinking Lohan is using this as a ...see how easy it is to mistake someone. Than again, Lohan will sue for 'likeness'.

Heron

But.. But.. she said she was a "homebody" and preferred to stay at home rather than go to parties!!

Manimal

@LLsez Blohan pics at the adidas party w/ Snoop are out on http://www.thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/adidashotsprings/index.html

I've been away all day--any reports that she's roused from her black-out at the party last night?

I noticed at that party were pics of Sky Ferriera...not she some great talent in the making!

rob

SKANK!

ketjo

I love that classy picture of Lindsay at the party practically sitting in Snoop Dogs lap as they are sitting in a booth or banquette of some time. He's completely Zoned out of the time zone with his eyes closed and leaning back away from her and the fellow on the other side leaning in to get his picture LOL late 40's with a bald head except for a three strand braided Mohawk strip down the middle of his head died silver...metalic silver mind you and nice black liner...and shirtless with only a vest like thing...really classy and elegant...Just the kind to sit around and slip evian water and talk about movies with....LOL

Grandma Cracker

Here's our next story:

Latest Story Lindsay Lohan -- The Judge Said No Clubs, and Coachella Ain't a Club!

Rogue Warrior

Liliolicious is LINNICENT and a hotti with a gr8 botti who refused to sign on the dotti for gotti!!!!!

Gotti roll!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

From our resident racist -

"Rogue Warrior: 33 minutes ago

I wonder what happened to that sand lizard who tried to sue Lilo??????"

King Richard III

"Off with her head"

Manimal

Lindsays date for the evening:

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
I know you’re a faeg
But I wish you’d stop sending me flowers

You continue to boast
That you’re smarter than most
But you’re flushing away countless hours

I was going to suggest
That you give it a rest
And that you should try chasing some Red Cloud

There’s no love for you here
‘Fraid I’m just not a kweare
I don’t hint - I just say it out loud