Angelina Jolie Legs Out ...

With Engagement Ring

4/16/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie engagement ringAngelina Jolie pulled a very special "Jolie" earlier today -- showing some leg on Hollywood Blvd ... while brandishing her fat new engagement ring.

The 36-year-old actress is serious wife material.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

eilis

theres angie now taking her ring for a walk! this woman is about as subtle as a slug!

karen darvin

wow, the comments are amazing. Spray tans? too thin?I think she's beautiful and is naturally thin.Makes me wonder what everyone who is commenting looks like."Thin is out!" haha right.Receding hairlline? I don't know how people see all of these things from one picture.Hands..well, ok, she could use some ballet lessons and nicer nails, but I'm from Texas where we like them long and longer.That's my only main suggestion and I could say that about a lot of stars in Hollywood, they don't seem to take care of their hands and have those really short stumpy nails.Once you have that big diamond ring, better make sure the hands look beautiful too.

Mr.Velvet

This bitch looks like a concentration camp victim!

sally

Angelina is a skeleton... very unhealthy looking... and she looks very old....

HMichaelH

You raise a great question #15, Ronni78.....but what has always made me wonder is how any black man can find a black woman attractive?

Oh, wait....most don't!

Mrs. Gossip

God that is one nasty, scary, looking skeleton. Brad dropped Jennifer to be with that? White dudes are straight up sick.

Viewer

The problem is not ih her looks, the problem is that she believes she looks ok.

HMichaelH

All of us can fight aging only for so long. And it looks like Angelina is starting to lose the battle. I can't remember seeing someone with age-wrinkled palms of their hands, but from the picture, it sure looks like Angelina has very old hands. It's just a matter of time before the plastic surgery will fail, and she turns into an ugly old woman.

Bet

Anorexic looking psycho witch- that is what she always seemed to me-YUK, what does Pitt see in her? Must be kinky sex-thats the only thing she has going-she was always plain weird-her roles shes has picked for her children are obvious-she is trying to make Shiloh into "a different orientation" even before she makes that choice herself! And Viv a little glamor queen-yeah, someone likes her sure needs a lot of kids to screw up!

MjR

She has not had a sucessful movie in years..LOTS and LOTS of YEARS!
I've never understood the hype she draws, I don't think she is an attractive woman, she is just strange. They've created a side show to draw attention to themselves by having all of these kids. So they are always in the headlines even when there is no reason to be there.

fstblk

Work with it Angie!!!People don't be jealous of this lady be glad she got her man.Maybe those bones are just what Brad was looking for!!!!GOOD FOR YOU ANGELINA!!!!!!

Nan

Yuck. Those are frog legs. Gnarly.

Socko

I wonder why the sudden announcement of an engagement. Could it be because they haven't been getting the media attention during the last few months (other than making fun of her poses at the Oscars). I suppose the actual wedding will take place when they have a new movie or other venture to plug, insuring they get lots of publicity. It is kinda disgusting to be such publicity hounds, but I have to admit they know how to work it to their advantage. Anytime their faces go off the magazine covers, they either adopt a kid or do something like this to make sure they get back on top.

Smart

She's gross.

The media will make a HUGE deal about this wedding..shoving it down our throats for months on end....spending MILLIONS of dollars on photos and interviews
AND NOBODY REALLY CARES!