Angelina Jolie Legs Out ...

With Engagement Ring

4/16/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie engagement ringAngelina Jolie pulled a very special "Jolie" earlier today -- showing some leg on Hollywood Blvd ... while brandishing her fat new engagement ring.

The 36-year-old actress is serious wife material.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

Me

OMFG. Who gives a rats ass. Im sick of hearing about these two, and Im sick of hearing about everyone's assessment of how Jennifer Anniston must feel. Chic was burned 7 yrs ago and has moved on, and is quite happy. It's been 7 yrs !
Im tired of seeing comparisons between them, and now the other big story is "Gee, who's ring was bigger, Jennifers or Angelinas". Why cant the media get over it. She has ! FFS, the woman has moved on, stop the comparisons !!!

Not to mention, Gwenyth Paltrow said she was cheated on by a past love, so she broke it off. At the time of the story they tried to figure out who she was talking about, and it more than likely was Pitt. Dude is a friggen loser, and nothing to write home about.

2 losers / 2 peas in a pod, they deserve eachother !

Friggen done with these two !

Thanks for listening to the rant !

Who TF cares !!

nicole

I hope she's not sick.

John

disgusting when the ring has more body fat than her..

kk md

I am 46 I have always hated that my hands started looking old at 40.... I have naturally had 5 children. Until 40 my parts looked pretty good, I got pregnant with twins at 40. My hands do not look this old even now. I do not have a bunch of money to fix things.....I wonder , really, does anyone know for real that she is in her 30's?? she looks old and bad.

Porcelain Cougar

She's nothing but a bone.

hardcore_flower

She looks like a GILF in these pictures.

yellowfinns

It is sad that she is supposed to be such a beauty, people this is what an EATING DISORDER looks like. It is not pretty, people suffer and die from it. I hope she gets some help.

Quechee

I really hate to say negative things about someone's looks, but this woman looks very, very sick. I guess my main question is WHY anyone thinks she is beautiful. She's done this to herself, though. Those tats are so ugly and she is scary skinny. She looks like she has not one ounce of muscle in her entire body. Why would anyone do that to herself?

LIsa

Cheeseburger, stat!

Jen

she has the legs and hands of an elderly person. additionally, she needs to gain weight.

TJ

Angelina is still pretty.Too skinny. They've been shacking up for 7 years!!! The horse has long been out of the barn! So who cares if they get married or not? I doubt that the children notice if they are married either. I think that was a made up story ,for effect. They're just an older couple, with a pack of kids.Glamour is loooongg gone~

Fel

You guys are bullies and should be ashamed of yourselves! Way to set an example for the children of the world...if your envious of someone, bash them down...way to go!

TJ

She really is a good actress!

Phreaky

LMAO @ how grotesque her body is. Can you imagine that naked? Everything saggy and veiny and bony. I've seen 80-year-olds with nicer legs and hands - and they don't go around stealing husbands.

rainbow bite me

She looks like an old bag of bones. Eat a hamburger once in a while, Angelina!