Angelina Jolie Legs Out ...

With Engagement Ring

4/16/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie engagement ringAngelina Jolie pulled a very special "Jolie" earlier today -- showing some leg on Hollywood Blvd ... while brandishing her fat new engagement ring.

The 36-year-old actress is serious wife material.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

Redskin_Chick

She is a beautiful women, but she is too skinny. And when I read that she is 36 I was like what?? I thought she was older, she looks older. She needs to eat and she'll be all good.

tenley

Okay grandma.

Edna Thiel

Nothing fat about Jolie...next death...hoping her anorexia does not take her before the wedding...

Discretion

Can someone please throw her a cheeseburger, pizza, steak or something? This chick needs to eat one fast!

Anya

Wow,she made my day....I'm over 60, worked with my hands all my life, had children, a stroke and subsequent heart surgery and can still honestly say that MY BODY LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN HERS !!

Deelight

Real women rock curves..Plz Angelina gain some weight, thin is no longer in!

DJ

I really like Angelena, but she should keep her bird legs covered.. They are not pretty legs.... I do not like Jennifer aniston at all, but she does have great legs...

Edna Thiel

Boney M...Ms. Jolie and I won't repeat what the M stands for!!

Sunset

Gollum's has it's ring!

sniffle24

Her face is gorgeous, but man she needs to eat!

JMP

WOW look at all you haters. Talking **** about a person you have never met in your life. It is no wonder that teenagers are bullied so much these days, cos obviously lots of parents are bullies themselves going on a website hating on a woman they have never met and know nothing about. You should all be shamed of yourselves. I'd like to see some pics of the fat and bitter housewives who come on here to hate on every single female celebrity because they are jealous. Put some pics up, come on! Proof us that you are all sooo much better looking. And when you are at it, proof us that you are a better person than she is as well.I am so sick of hearing about Angelina Jolie being a homerecker and a whore. PEOPLE GET DIVORCED EVERY SINGLE DAY - GET OVER IT!!!!!!! And all you oh so religious people ranting about morals - I bet you are perfect. Your kids must be proud of you.

bunny

She has the body of a 96 year old on her death bed. Somebody needs to save her.

Gracie

WHO CARES?????????????

dolphin

Just read that brides are using feeding tubes to lose weight before the wedding. it kills their hunger.
Just reverse it for Angie and liquify burgers, fries, and lots of chocolate shakes into the tube.

Lina

She really needs to get knocked up again, if only so she'll get back up to a normal, healthy weight! Her photos when she was pregnant and shortly after, especially shortly after she gave birth to Shiloh, she looked positively gorgeous and radiant. Not a vein or sinew in sight. These days, she looks like the bloody Cryptkeeper. Right now, there is no way that I can be convinced that what she looks like now is her natural weight. She clearly has an eating disorder. It doesn't have to be motivated by vanity, it can be motivated by the other excuses (no time to eat, etc). She needs to start making her basic, material needs such as self-nourishment a priority. If Brad cares about her, he'd hire some more help with the kids for a time, and insist that Angelina address her dangerously low weight. She's not setting a good example for her kids by neglecting herself.