Hillary Clinton

Parties From Dusk 'Til Yawn

4/16/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0416_hilary_clinton_ramey_tiredEven the richest Colombian coffee couldn't save Hillary Clinton from the telltale effects of a hard night of partying.

The Secretary of State looked the worse for wear after pounding down a beer and dancing in the wee hours of the morning at a Colombian bar.

Hillary is known to knock a few back -- she famously traded shots of vodka with Senator John McCain in Estonia.

Hey, it's good clean fun ... compared to the Secret Service hijinks.

DaveT

"I was shot at in Bosnia"

"Oh wait, well since the entire media is talking about the real facts about it, and since there is a video of me in Bosnia *not* getting shot at....um....well...I thought it over, and...well...um...I decided that I didn't actually get shot at in Bosnia, or run...

....you see, it's just because I'm, well...tired...yeah that's it!...I'm tired and being tired makes me 'accidentally' remember things that didn't actually happen to me...

...what's that you say? delusional schizophrenia? No no it's not that, it's perfectly normal for us to dream up entire traumatic events and remember going through them...when we actually haven't gone through them...

...oh what now? I'm a liar then? No no I never lie, I dare you to prove that I, Hillary Clinton, have ever told a lie...wait, wait minute, no don't prove it...there are so many lies...er...I mean...um.....NONE OF THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY RIGHTFUL POWER AS A WOMAN!!!! YOU'RE JUST SEXISTS!!!! WAR ON WOMEN!! WAR ON WOMEN!!!"

FCP

here's a picture of Hillary the morning after http://www.funny-celebrity-pictures.com/2012/04/hillary-clinton-drinking-colombian-bar.html

buzz kill

Whats that she is hiding on her nose with her index finger? Oh,thats right she is in Columbia. She is just getting a boost for the next party.

blahblahblah

I don't blame her for getting drunk before the economy collapses.

arale norimaki

You better watch out,
I think she's a guy,
I'm not quite sure,
But somethin ain't right...
Hilary Clinton's Coming to town

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

ANYONE who sleeps at night well with that broad as the Secretary of State must go to bed whacked out of their minds... this is what's leading this nation to the third world cesspool, so called 'leadership' like this our devout enemies laugh at day and night. They've been running wild since the night Bush Moved OUT!~!! They're just lucky there hasn't been an attack, because it wasn't for a lack of effort, they tried four times and the FT HOOD terrorist got his killing done. You'd never see a picture of Kissinger or even Schultz or anyone in my 47 year life. Disgraceful.

Jen

She deserves to party! Hardest working woman in the world

Sandra

Gotta love Hilary!! She represents the USA well so please no nasty digs!!

Kabala

SEXY.

Seriously?!

Kinda awesome seeing of Sec. of State hanging out like common folks

Kathryn

OMG...I didn't know pigs wore glasses. She is disgusting these days.

Blue Lake

Hail Hillary, the REAL President.

Luz

Oh, my God! She works hard and she gets the job done. She has a right to unwind and have fun like everyone else.
Leave her alone!

Drey

She looks like she had a good time! Good for her!

regina

You go girl!!!! Get your drink on. Hillary deserves this after all she has been put through. Everyone needs some time to cut loose and unwind.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments