Bar Refaeli Unloads on

Handsy Airport Screener --

You MUST Be a Lesbian

4/17/2012 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Bar Refaeli in a bikini
Supermodel Bar Refaeli claims she feels violated after a screening by a female airport security worker in London this morning ... saying the incident "left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

Bar -- who didn't specify which airport she was at -- just vented about the incident on Twitter ... saying, "I got a security 'patdown' by a woman at the airport that made me feel very uncomfortable and left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

It's not the first time a hot-bodied celebrity has accused airport security of crossing the line during a screening ... just last year, Cheryl Burke claimed a TSA agent got extremely hands-on around her crotch.

0417_bar_footer

Canadasux

I probably wouldn't have said it like Bar Refaeli said it. But, I believe what she said is true about the TSA patdown, just because she probably travels a lot and has it down as to what a normally invasive patdown is, compared to an "over-zealous" one.

Muppet

Attention seeking.

EMP BITE ME

So then her gynaecolgest must be a lesbein too?

Lloyd!!!!

wow she's a Goddess, beautiful. those eyes

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

And the TSA didn't even play you a slow jam.

shaheem

I'm pretty sure Bar was hallucinating, that woman was just doing her job. she's so deep in arrogance, she thinks everyone wants her

Silverfire

I need a new job/Now I know where to check for openings :)

digital_one

It wasn't a woman TSA, just one of the guys in drag!

rikki

Please...after letting someone like leonardo decappuccino poke and prod her for years she is complaining about a woman doing it???

I would have thought being with leo would have turned her off to men....

pipa

oooh my god everybody wants me ...!!

Sosueme

This is why I refuse to fly, EVER! No slimy, governmental pervert (male or females) will get their jollies from a single family member of ours! We drive anywhere we want to go! This is beyond repulsive & revolting! Sadly the majority of the commentaries here are equally as revolting.

Hamptonsdude

She's good looking for sure! But every Israeli I've ever met is a bit arrogant.

JMP

lol yeah right

cari

This makes her sound really stupid. She puts people down because they are doing their job? Really really stupid. She probably wasn't a lesbian, Bar's just a bitch. Butterface HA

cari