Bar Refaeli Unloads on

Handsy Airport Screener --

You MUST Be a Lesbian

4/17/2012 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Bar Refaeli in a bikini
Supermodel Bar Refaeli claims she feels violated after a screening by a female airport security worker in London this morning ... saying the incident "left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

Bar -- who didn't specify which airport she was at -- just vented about the incident on Twitter ... saying, "I got a security 'patdown' by a woman at the airport that made me feel very uncomfortable and left no doubt about her sexual preferences."

It's not the first time a hot-bodied celebrity has accused airport security of crossing the line during a screening ... just last year, Cheryl Burke claimed a TSA agent got extremely hands-on around her crotch.

0417_bar_footer

cheddar

This is why models should never talk.

Sunset

She should not flatter herself. The woman was probably just doing her job and she is too stupid to realize it. There have been a lot of people who have complained about the same thing but they are not all trying to cop a feel. They are obviously told to be thorough. Bar sounds like a jerk.

THE BEAVER

Lauren: 8 hours ago

Man, If I were a lesbian..

Too funny! Not bad, huh? I thought her bikini bottom was painted on her butt at first. LOL

The girl is very pretty, and you don't have to be a lesbian to find the woman to be attractive looking.

You know how people can give their heart etc to help others when they pass away? Too bad those beautiful woman can't donate to the women that have less. Like give a way their nice firm butts,nicely shape legs, and their nice shirts (boobs). There would be a lot more happy women in the world..men too!! LOL

THE BEAVER

Roberto: about an hour ago

Women like Bar are a dime a dozen. The true gems are those who will only show it to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I am a 100% TRUE GEM, because I don't like showing myself to anyone. I don't even like to show myself to myself in the mirror. Talk about a big shock! OMG! No way I look like that, that couldn't be me. LOL

stlrockn

Bar......the difference between eating and dining.

Peter Doolan

IIIIIIIII

DreadlocCowgirl

An Israeli complaining about a security check? PRICELESS!

Rhonda Brown

TSA have been given TOO MUCH POWER and it's gone to their heads...i've seen stories of them patting down CHILDREN!!! are you ****ing kidding me??? if people would stop flying for 1 week, it would show solidarity and the fact the we're not going to stand for this bull**** any more!!!

superchicken

The airport screener only discovered she was a lesbian when Bar showed up. Can't blame her a bit.

angel

Duh?? Lesbian has rights too! hahahhah!

SunshiningTC

I just wanna know who was the Piggy Bi*ch who touch her!

Ernest De Brew

I can understand why that TSA homo woman did what she did. But, it was still wrong for her to touch Bar Refaeli in an appropriate way.

flight attendant

If the airport security was this thorough all along, nothing would've happened on 9/11!!! So people need to get over themselves and understand this is for their own good...just because you think you're someone it doesn't mean everyone has to recognize you..she was just doing her job!!

TJ741

how do i apply for THAT job ????????

colleen gillespie

The woman is probably just doing her job.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments