MIley Cyrus

Rushed to E.R.

4/17/2012 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus cut herself and was rushed to an emergency roomMiley Cyrus was rushed to an emergency room Monday night, after she cut herself with a kitchen knife.

We're told Miley was cooking in her kitchen in Toluca Lake -- in the San Fernando Valley -- when she was preparing dinner and made a bloody slip.

Miley's mom, grandmother and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth took her to the E.R., where doctors stitched her finger up.

In the photo, shot by Star Feine, showing Miley leaving the emergency room, you can see blood seeping through the bandage.

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

Yep I said that

I no longer know what this girl is/was famous for what does she do?

Glenn

I'm pretty sure that's just her fingernail you see under that bandage

Carl

To me "rushed to the ER" means an ambulance came to get you. The way you describe it I'd say everyone that has ever gone to the ER has "rushed" there.

ivy4990

AH HA!

Ben

After working in Healthcare for the last 40 years if that is a bandage job she got inn E.R. I NEVER want to go there. I better be a before photo and not a after photo. Looks like a 3rd grader wrapped it.

Big Jim Slade

She has a broken finger. Someone must have punched her in the nose!

pipa

i see people in the world with their bodies cut in halfe swimming on their blood and no one care ,and when this little slut cut her finger it's on the news with exclusive details !!

Texas-Writer

One of the most common injuries seen in emergency rooms is called the Bagel Cut ... where folks slice open their own hand while trying to cut a bagel.

justagirl

That is her nail painted red, not blood gushing out of the bandage----you idiots!

Throwback kid

Miley has brutal posture and is unable to keep her big mouth shut.She is really growing up to become a very annoying young woman. Is she a high school dropout?

wtf

Are you guys serious? That's not blood. That's her painted fingernail.

PG

She's really hard up for attention lately. Run Liam, run!

charlei harper

I can bet you she didn't cut her finger on her sharp wit...dumb as a bag of door nails, she is.

cat

Who the f#@& cares?

who cares

I think Simon should get Whitney Houston she would better compliment the coke heads..... Oh wait she's dead....