MIley Cyrus

Rushed to E.R.

4/17/2012 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus cut herself and was rushed to an emergency roomMiley Cyrus was rushed to an emergency room Monday night, after she cut herself with a kitchen knife.

We're told Miley was cooking in her kitchen in Toluca Lake -- in the San Fernando Valley -- when she was preparing dinner and made a bloody slip.

Miley's mom, grandmother and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth took her to the E.R., where doctors stitched her finger up.

In the photo, shot by Star Feine, showing Miley leaving the emergency room, you can see blood seeping through the bandage.

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

you know it

Ouch! I've done that many times, especially cutting onions or peeling potatoes! Must have been real bad to go to ER!

nadinej

Oh poor baby, I work in a deli and have sliced my finger FOUR TIMES on the slicer(I promise I am good at slicing, this is over a six year span..lol), and basically it was bandage that b*tch up and get back to work! Oh, the lives of the rich and the famous!

billybob

Why was the fat something behind Miley shopped out of the picture? Is this a disaster or are those legs coming out from Miley??

gcb0569

Is it that serious, they wish performers to the ER to reset their talent?????

grob

At least the girl is trying to cook, most young women don't know how.

nORRis8

Cut herself in the kitchen. Dang gophers are so small, she lost her grip gutting it.

Gab

Not trying to be mean but she has a lot of extra skin on her face and neck. Weird. Gross.

dd

She cooks, good girl!

magentapyramid

Well, at least she was dressed in her "E.R." outfit...

ragu4u

She'd need more than a kitchen knife if she was trying to remove all the "hillbilly" in her.

mloan@yahoo.com

Miley should have used Fingers Saver. It would have protected her hands against this exact thing. So many people use it, why she didn't I don't know.

common_sense

Im pretty sure that is either her fingernail or the tip, not blood! Look at the other photo, it clearly shows her fingernails are a red/orange color.

cece

well why did she do that... The cut was that bad that she went to the er. My dad cuts his finger with a kitchen knife on antecedent but did not go to the ER.So did my mom and me.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jane

Miley Cyrus is a joke! Her career sucks!!! how is this news, she just cut her finger... she's just over dramatic - bitly.com/IOuyII (picture for proof)

hailey

its so funny how everyones hating on her for going to get stitches. I bet if it was you guys, you would do the same thing. obviously she needed stitches if she got them, the doctor doesnt do it if you dont need it.