Denis Leary

Dick Clark Was a 'Leather-Faced

Syrup-Voiced Lizard Person'

4/18/2012 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0417_denis_leary_dick_clark_casey_casem_getty
Dick Clark's only been dead a few hours ... but the roasting has already begun ... this time, it's Denis Leary leading the charge.

Leary went to his Twitter a few minutes ago and wrote, "With Dick Clark dead, Casey Kasem now reveling in his status as last and reigning king of leather faced syrup voiced lizard people."

There's more -- Denis wrote, "I'm gonna package a Dick Clark Hologram mc'ing a Tupac Hologram summer tour."

So, we gotta as ask ...

Iknowthetruth

Denis Leary is a phony joke stealing loser who has made a career out of climbing into the shell of Bill Hick's legacy. I hope to spit on his grave some day.

CJ

What a dick. Desperation for relevance. Good luck and Godspeed Denis.

proda

denis leary is a pig

proda

when leary isn't too busy mocking children with autism he can poke fun at peoples loved ones that have just passed away. what a great guy. hope his kids are all healthy, must be nice!

Pam

Denis Leary you have a filthy mouth and you are a jerk. I will never forget the comments you said about disabled children in your book, and now you make disgusting comments, about a man who did more good than you ever will.

You have no talent, that is why you have to make fun of others to get attention, kind of like a bully.

Laurie

Nice comment, you gap-toothed venom spitting idiot! Don't be jealous of those who were (are) icons. If this is how you need your attention.....then you got it. Loser.

pam

I just have to say, Dennis Leary has never been much of anything to me, just a guy.... and then after a terrible day and time , 9 -11 that is all he has talked about and lived for some may find this great but me, not so much as he has made it seem as if the only firefighters are in NY, out west fires are burning 24/7 for years men and women work at the same pace but never does anyone say anything about these brave people, you cannot say to me any city has the BEST FireFighters because they all do. California (and other western states) fight fires all year long but Leary just brushes this aside and never has mentioned it , they are all brothers and sisters they would tell him.
Especially the service they provide to the ultra wealthy who expect their home (probably one of many) to be looked after by these firefighters..... people who go to another home and hope they do not loose one while many others do not have that comfort , so you see allot is expected from these guys , if you get my drift.

I am me bitchez

Leary has never been funny and he is a talentless jerk off. Dick Clark had more talent in his pinkie toenail than Leary has in his whole pathetic body.

pam

I am sorry, but let me just say I believe he needs the recognition because all he has is being jealous of hero's........ that is who he is , what a life what a asinine fool

Laurie

Sorry if this is a repeat. I had to look to see how he spelled his name.....one "n" shorter than normal. Just as his brain function. He has never been funny, in my opinion, just angry he doesn't rate as high as actual TV and Radio legends. Or even everyday people.

Jamie

We know how this will end, by tomorrow morning he will be twitting that he is sorry and he didn't mean to disrespect Clark or Kasem in anyway. Like everyone else said he posted it for attenion and in the end he sounds like a d-bag. Another case of twitting before you think.

Joe Lyons

Denis - leave the "too soon"s to Gilbert. At least he's funny and not himself a pot calling a kettle black.

Laurie

Kinda makes you feel sorry for his lack of sensitivity. Perhaps he's a sociopath.

MetsFan

Ah Dennis you just lost this middle aged Irish-American New Englander for real . . . ya douche

Laurie

Anywho, this is the attention he wants. Thanks for all the interesting comments!!