Mel Gibson Audio

Costa Rican Explosion

'C**t, C**ksucker Whore!!!'

4/18/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0418_mel_Large-Audio-Launch_V4
Mel Gibson
is caught on tape exploding in a rage during a trip to Costa Rica last December, screaming at the top of his lungs ... and now the audio has been released. WARNING: EXPLICIT, FILTHY LANGUAGE.

The Wrap obtained the tape from Joe Eszterhas -- the man who wrote the screenplay for "The Maccabees" with Mel. Eszterhas has made shocking allegations that Mel ranted about killing Oksana Grigorieva, hating Jews, and praising the guy who killled John Lennon.

Eszterhas's son Nick recorded one of Mel's outbursts ... which starts with Mel blasting Joe, "Why don't I have a first draft of "The Maccabees?" What the f**k have you been doing?"

Mel goes on, turning his anger at Oksana: "I am earning money for a filthy little c**ksucker who takes advantage of me."

Mel can then be heard slamming objects in the house, and then continues screaming, "Who wants to eat? Who the f**k wants to eat? Go have something to eat. Hurraaayyyyy!"

Mel continues to cuss, adding, "f**king c**t, c**ksucker whore."

update_bar
4:59 PM PST -- Mel just arrived to a speaking engagement in Austin, TX to promote his new film, "Get the Gringo."  Wonder if anyone will ask him about Costa Rica ...

0418_MEL_GIBSON_sub

DaveT

That ain't Mel Gibson, that's Rosie O'donnell

Ann

This is so ridiculous. It's no mistake that Joe released this tape today. Today, Gibson is in Austin and will be doing a live Q & A about Get The Gringo. This is planned people; it's no accident. Gibson may not be your cup of tea, but he deserves the same expectation of privacy in his own home as you do - EVEN if he wants to throw profanity & pots & pans around. What difference does it make to any of you who are making such a fuss over nothing? Reall, quitcherbellyachin'!

Link to site where you can watch the interview live:

quezcotl

I know a NHLplayer who sometimes could yell "*************" I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU to his mother, while in his apartment (he was 15-19 then, got his NHL contract at age 21)

He is a nice chap and... very kind. But he, like Mel, also has these childish behaviour when getting angry. He just yells and refused to communicate. Everyone is a ****, everyone need to be yelled at when he was angry.

Mayby I should start record him? He plays for Nashville btw.

Jay W.

Hell... can't tell if it's Scotch or Bourbon doing the rambling.

Alice

Whenever I hear these things from Mel Gibson I can only hope that his ex Robin and their seven (?) children are getting tons of counseling now...what a poor husband and role model he was for them

Gretel

Joe Eszterhaus? If you are so enterprising an individual could you please tell us something we don't know? Everyone knows that Mel goes off once in a while.

lala

sound like my dad.

elle

If the tape is indeed Mel Gibson it's old news. What is the real story is the low-life snake Eszterhas and son are to tape Mel in his private residence. Clearly Eszterhas realized his gig was going south and needed some insurance - in the form of Gibson rant & rage.

Big Boy Pants

What's the problem? So he swears? So he has a bad opinion about the woman who tried to black mail him? What a shock. He's pissed because that no talent Joe Eszterhairball was doing nothing while on Mel's dime.

Gretel

Oh, and Joe? I like to think I'm a nice person to almost everyone, but if you get some rum in me I can be q

Jake

anything Mel said about Oksana, and or that filth joe eszterhas is all right with me. I encourage him to vent against such low life people. Mel's rants doesn't do justice to the low life Oksana, and Joe Eszterhas.

Mazor

MEL'S LETTER TO JOE

Joe,

I have your letter. I am not going to respond to it line by line, but I will say that the great majority of the facts as well as the statements and actions attributed to me in your letter are utter fabrications. I would have thought that a man of principle, as you purport to be, would have withdrawn from the project regardless of the money if you truly believed me to be the person you describe in your letter. I guess you only had a problem with me after Warner Brothers rejected your script.

I will acknowledge like most creative people I am passionate and intense. I was very frustrated that when you arrived at my home at the expense of both Warner Brothers and myself you hadn’t written a single word of a script or even an outline after 15 months of research, meetings, discussions and the outpouring of my heartfelt vision for this story. I did react more strongly than I should have. I promptly sent you a written apology, the colorful words of which you apparently now find offensive. Let me now clearly apologize to you and your family in the simplest of terms.

Contrary to your assertion that I was only developing Maccabees to burnish my tarnished reputation, I have been working on this project for over 10 years and it was publicly announced 8 years ago. I absolutely want to make this movie; it’s just that neither Warner Brothers nor I want to make this movie based on your script.

Honestly, Joe, not only was the script delivered later than you promised, both Warner Brothers and I were extraordinarily disappointed with the draft. In 25 years of script development I have never seen a more substandard first draft or a more significant waste of time. The decision not to proceed with you was based on the quality of your script, not on any other factor.

I think that we can agree that this should be our last communication.

Mel

INeedFacebookFriends.com

cocaine's a hell of a drug.

THE BEAVER

This tape as well as the ones Oksana made was fced with.
Mel, since it is ok to tape people, why not get someone to tape them w/o them knowing so, and see how they would like it? Then sue the fc out of both of them.

Uh

Atta boy Mel..I knew you wouldn't let me down again...the first time being when you hired a hit man to massage Levins kneecaps, then backed out. There is still Guinness...they always have room for a talking turd that spews vomit.