Mel Gibson Audio

Costa Rican Explosion

'C**t, C**ksucker Whore!!!'

4/18/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0418_mel_Large-Audio-Launch_V4
Mel Gibson
is caught on tape exploding in a rage during a trip to Costa Rica last December, screaming at the top of his lungs ... and now the audio has been released. WARNING: EXPLICIT, FILTHY LANGUAGE.

The Wrap obtained the tape from Joe Eszterhas -- the man who wrote the screenplay for "The Maccabees" with Mel. Eszterhas has made shocking allegations that Mel ranted about killing Oksana Grigorieva, hating Jews, and praising the guy who killled John Lennon.

Eszterhas's son Nick recorded one of Mel's outbursts ... which starts with Mel blasting Joe, "Why don't I have a first draft of "The Maccabees?" What the f**k have you been doing?"

Mel goes on, turning his anger at Oksana: "I am earning money for a filthy little c**ksucker who takes advantage of me."

Mel can then be heard slamming objects in the house, and then continues screaming, "Who wants to eat? Who the f**k wants to eat? Go have something to eat. Hurraaayyyyy!"

Mel continues to cuss, adding, "f**king c**t, c**ksucker whore."

update_bar
4:59 PM PST -- Mel just arrived to a speaking engagement in Austin, TX to promote his new film, "Get the Gringo."  Wonder if anyone will ask him about Costa Rica ...

0418_MEL_GIBSON_sub

luvmetender

I hope he yells so hard his head explodes.

Gretel

I hate this tiny computer ... I have more to say down further.

gibbsysgirl

Just so you know...Mel Gibson was born in New York. He's not Australian. He's an American.

JoeyBing

MELS AN AMERICAN YOU IDIOTS!!

D-INCARNATION

Pink Floyd The Wall ripoff....

cherub

he is a disgusting racist douchbag, i wish he would just go somewhere and die... f-ing loser.

Nancy

Stick a fork in him . . . he's done.

Gretel

Mel is a talent. Mel drinks and gets those big old alcohol muscles coming out of his mouth. Who that drinks hasn't? I like to think I'm a nice person and I try to be nice to everyone but add some rum to the mix and I can be a bitch on wheels. Unfortunately suddenly our H'wood people have to be squeaky clean. Yeah, tell that to the old legends. Sorry Mel, they got you. You're a mean guy with a really big chip on your shoulder but I still like you for some reason.

Gretel

PS: I haven't heard the word c***sucker in a long time. I like it when they talk dirty.

Marie

Mel Gibson is crazy as hell.

Jodi

How long do we have to listen to Mel Gibson's lunatic rantings before people get it that he's crazy as a loon and has MAJOR anger issues. When he seriously hurts someone then the powers that be in Hollywood will turn their back on him, which is what they should be doing now.

quezcotl

Even Michelangelo had his anger issues and mental breakdown people. Look at the art and sculptures he did.
La Pieta for ex... its been said he screamed and throw stuff at co-workers and didnt remove his boots for month (his own words)

Ann

He's sick and dangerous. He's like one of those guys who would do something stupid to his baby just to spite the kid's mother.

Tigers Wood

Watch his trailer to "Get the Gringo" and you will really see how insane he is. He's been insane ever since his first Mad Max movies.
Mel is not a gentleman, he's CRAZY insane!
Let Mel and Joe fight it out in the Thunderdome!

Sam

Mel, the exorcisms I'm sure you have tried aren't working. Seriously, this guy sounds possessed. If you read the whole letter, Eszterhaus said they couldn't leave because they were at his remote Costa Rican home. Like a horror movie, can you imagine being trapped in the middle of nowhere with that lunatic!! Anybody saying this is just a "temper tantrum" has no understanding of what the normal range of human emotion is!