Jessica Simpson

It's a Baby ...

Birth Hint!!

4/19/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

041812_simpson
Jessica Simpson looks like she should've popped that baby out weeks ago -- and now her fiance is sending signals that's exactly what happened! Or we're totally misinterpreting a coffee run.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

FlamingoNut

Why does this seem like the longest pregnancy in the history of pregnancies? If you google "Did Jessica Simpson have her baby yet?" there's nothing.

nORRis8

She looks like a dude.

anony

I thought the people in her camp had planned out a C-section months ago.

Celebrities Suck

isn't she having twins?

Stormy

She is even smoken hot knocked up!!! Mmmmmmmmmm.......

rosa

Its about damn time. I know elephants that were pregnant less time than she was lol.

Nic

Maybe it's decaf. Way to speculate, TMZ.

Sharon P.

I drank one cup of coffee every single day throughout both my pregnancies and also had a cup while breast feeding and both my girls are healthy as a horse. It doesn't harm the baby at all.

karen

She is toning her body so that people will remark at how fast her body returned to normal.That's how these actresses look so good right after giving birth!They gave birth weeks before.

justsayinit2

I see why the girl who doesn't talk in meetings doesn't talk lol. You can have caffeine while pregnant as well as while breastfeeding. Most OBGYNs say to have less than 200-300 mg a day. As a point of reference, an average soft drink has a about 50mg per 20 ozs. Maybe she's really uncomfortable and her fiance was nice enough to pick up the tea for her. Google it. She was on the cover of Elle talking about when she has her daughter but there are no confirmed reports of her having the baby yet. I wish people would leave her alone. She looks great. Pictures add extra weight and some of the photos I have seen were taken at awful angles.

Sue

I hope she DID have her baby already, she has been pregnant for years .

Oh my Jessica, you've gained so much weight, you are in for one hell of a shock
when you look in the mirror after giving birth to a 8lb baby. What are you going
to do with the rest of the 75lb weight gain ??????????????

footballfan

Ugh...I had caffeine during both my pregnancies and they both were fine. Even had a bit while breastfeeding. And guess what else...I had chocolate!! Clearly the ones that say you cannot have those things have never been pregnant or have misinformed doctors. No drugs, cigarettes, alcohol or certain types of seafood. Everything else in moderation is fine!!

footballfan

Whose to say one of those drinks was for Jessica? I've made several coffee, tea runs for friends, etc. It could've been for anyone. This video proves nothing!!

laura

Women can have caffeine while pregnant and breastfeeding. I know this because I have two kids, it is just in small amounts. Iced tea has about 48mg of caffeine.

Ms. Underestimate

Wait a minute...he's carrying two drinks and that's a signal that she gave birth? She's 23 months pregnant, I am sure she doesn't even feel like standing up anymore, let alone getting her own drink.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments