Jessica Simpson

It's a Baby ...

Birth Hint!!

4/19/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

041812_simpson
Jessica Simpson looks like she should've popped that baby out weeks ago -- and now her fiance is sending signals that's exactly what happened! Or we're totally misinterpreting a coffee run.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jess

FYI, TMZ... you CAN have caffeine while you are pregnant. You are allowed 200 mg per day. I am 35 weeks pregnant and I drink decaf tea at home, and when I go out I will have caffeinated tea if they do not have decaf. Get your facts straight!

Sara

Caffeine is totally fine in moderation during both pregnancy and breastfeeding.

I luv u RPattz!

She's been pregnant, what seems like a year.

Raejean

Everyone got so spoiled by seeing three photos of Beyonce-one sticking her bikini stomach out and two with pillows, then holding a baby four months later (with a "slimmed down" figure three weeks after), that a normal, average, genuinely pregnant woman having a normal, average, genuine pregnancy seems too much and forever.

erica Stone

I thought she already had the baby she was in a magazine that said meet my baby?

Ladydru

Ok seriously i am the mother of 3, and yes you can have caffeine when your pregnant. granted its only the equidistant of 1 cup of coffee. if your gunna make a leap about her having a baby on because of a cup of ice tea, thats a really big leap cuz you have like 3 of em when your pregnant by the amount of caffeine in em sorry guys

Tim

Okay, now tell me that there was one person at TMZ who was hoping that it would be a boy and that she would name it Bart....

lily

you can have coffee when you're pregnant and when you're breastfeeding. you just have to limit yourself.

Scorpusa

Is Jessica expecting an elephant?!? Seems like she's been pregnant forever...

Pat

All of you are crazy! You can have caffeine when you're pregnant and when you're breast feeding. It's not horrible for the baby! You just have to have it in moderation:)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3