Lindsay Lohan

In Nightclub Fight Sequel!!!

4/19/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime
Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime!!! We've learned she showed up at The Standard Hotel on the Sunset Strip Wednesday night ... went to Smoke and Mirrors, the same nightclub where she allegedly pushed a woman 2 weeks ago, and got into it with ANOTHER woman ... and it ended with LiLo on the receiving end of a flying drink.

Here's how it went down.  Lindsay's friend drove her car to the hotel -- LiLo was in the passenger seat.  The driver pulled into the parking garage and hit another car.  Witnesses say Lindsay then called her dad, Michael, for help, and he dutifully showed up.

So what did Michael do?  He took Lindsay inside the club and the two hung out for hours ... we're told without any alcohol.

Around closing time, a woman in the booth next to theirs made a snide comment about Lindsay showing up with her dad.  Lindsay then got up and screamed at the woman, "Shut the f**k up."  We're told that's when the drink drenched the actress.

We're told Michael then grabbed his daughter and made a beeline for the door.

themare

"But this time, I've really, really really learned my lesson. And I don't even like going to clubs anymore"

QQUACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKQUACKquackquackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

dedimension1

This train wreck keeps on rolling.
Lie-Loe is done.

sandra

This idiot will never learn. I hope her career continues to go down the tube. I for one will NOT watch anything this f'd up chick is in.

Pimpcessa

Well, she hasn't yet been interviewed by the sheriffs department right? So she only lied to the media, and unfortunately there's no law against that. Wonder how this will go over with the producers of Liz and Dick?

Jay

TMZ is not reporting on the fact LL was at the hotel the night she attacked that girl. Must not be a Team Lohan approved story. This to me proves that she also is lying about the hit and run outside the night club. Lindsay already lied to TMZ saying she wasnt driving that night when security tape showed SHE WAS! It is a matter of time before this chick is arrested again. No way will she ever be off probation. Lindsay is a chronic offender and this is just sh*t we know about that she has been caught in. Imagine all the f*ked up stuff she has done that we done know about. Again if dropped on the Willy Wonka good ege bad egg scale Lindsy would go down the freakin bad egg shoot. Heck I feel the need to bathe in holy water after reading a story about her.

VictoriaGirl

If this incident happened the way its being reported then it not LiLo's fault. The bitch at the other booth sounds like she was drunk and looking for attention so she decided to pick a fight.

Chase

It'll be nothing short of DIVINE INTERVENTION if she gets that low-rent, made for cable tv flick about La Liz. She thought for sure she had the "Inferno" flick, and she threw that away. The way things are going for her, and she really needs to keep her sad ass at home, she's gonna ruin this as well. Personally, I don't think she's really changed at all, and I'm glad. She's only interesting as a complete ****-up-waste-of-space, anyway.

epj1906

Good God, how dumb can one person be. The only thing that's going to cure her is a little serious time in the slammer. Ask rapper T.I. It took two tries, but he has been as quiet as a church mouse since he got out.

Chase

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault with this ding-bat chick. B*tch PLEASE!!!

LI_Mom

Idiot calls the one person she knows that has even LESS CREDIBILITY or GOOD SENSE than she does... her disturbed father?

The only question I have is which Lohan will end up dead first.... Lindsay or one of her sicko parents?

Vinsetta

The good part about the police looking at the tape, if she ends up in court again (not holding my breath) Revel is the judge. I THINK so someone correct me if I'm wrong. We know she knows Lindsay, and won't put up with her.

JMP

Hahaha... all of that stuff you read about her has to be true, cos nobody could ever make all of that **** up. lol

Del

Really? What is so funny is not one verifiable witness to this. Seems like TMZ is just going for views, and some people with zero brains will believe this just because you said it. Stupid.

Nikki

10 more days till May, when is it again, that she leaves for Canada?

Luv

Was the car accident reported to the insurance company? Concerning the car that was hit, does the owner know?

I just read the latest news on ROL. You know, this saddens me. For so long, I cared for her and wanted her to do well. It just feels like someone pooped in my pudding. I don't understand how someone with such promise turned out this way. Her parents should be hung.