Lindsay Lohan

In Nightclub Fight Sequel!!!

4/19/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime
Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime!!! We've learned she showed up at The Standard Hotel on the Sunset Strip Wednesday night ... went to Smoke and Mirrors, the same nightclub where she allegedly pushed a woman 2 weeks ago, and got into it with ANOTHER woman ... and it ended with LiLo on the receiving end of a flying drink.

Here's how it went down.  Lindsay's friend drove her car to the hotel -- LiLo was in the passenger seat.  The driver pulled into the parking garage and hit another car.  Witnesses say Lindsay then called her dad, Michael, for help, and he dutifully showed up.

So what did Michael do?  He took Lindsay inside the club and the two hung out for hours ... we're told without any alcohol.

Around closing time, a woman in the booth next to theirs made a snide comment about Lindsay showing up with her dad.  Lindsay then got up and screamed at the woman, "Shut the f**k up."  We're told that's when the drink drenched the actress.

We're told Michael then grabbed his daughter and made a beeline for the door.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Detectives from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department have officially received the surveillance video from The Standard Hotel in West Hollywood from the night that a woman claims Lindsay Lohan assaulted her, and the video clearly shows Lohan at the club, despite her claims that she was at home watching television, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

dunh, dunh, !!!DUNH!!!

The Truth

I SAID IT FIRST TWO WEEKS AGO – LA POLICE HAD SUBPOENA TAPE OF LOHAN AT STANDARD

Radar online now reporting police have tape of Lindsay at the Standard. A little late since I stated that in my posts 3 days after the incident.

Nice to see TMZ and Radar online on top of things. Lol

FYI: The LA Police have more evidence regarding the incident 2 weeks ago and the present incident.

Team Lindsay will of course attack me instead of actually showing facts.

And I was the first to report A&E stating that Lindsay is not involved in any Liz & Dick production. All Team Lohan BS Spin.

The Truth Hurts

Vinsetta

MiLo is gonna be on TMZ Live here in a minute.

SmittenKitten

i think the police need to start investigating the owners of some of these hotels/clubs because I would not be at all surprised to find out they are involved in running high end prostitution rings... sounds kinda crazy huh? i know it does, but someone please explain to me why young actresses claiming to be sober frequent these establishments so often? there are only two reasons to hang out at night clubs habitually.. to get loaded and to get laid. funny a SOBER person would be so drawn to that environment huh..

Judge Littlejay

Where did I go wrong? I had to sneak out of the Courthouse. Everyone is laughing. Everyone. I'll never live this down. I need a drink - I'm going to Cameltown.

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO. Deny Deny Deny, well yeah I guess I got my nights mixed up, Homeland wasn't on you know. But I didn't assault anyone. Well, yeah I did but she deserved it, she was in my way. Must say, I REALLY enjoyed the woman throwing the drink on her. You know she is going to be in a rage and for a good countermeasure she is going to file an assault charge on the drink thrower. And the beat goes on, the beat goes on.......Oops, bye bye Canada movie shoot.

delusional much LL?

this is who lowhan is,don't know why anyone would expect anything different.
even in the days they were putting across the image of 'the girl next door' lowhan wasn't anything like that in real life.
that person never existed,anyone expecting her to go back to that will be majorly disappointed.
after all her antics it's too funny when she puts on that "sweet" girl act now.
she's a lowhan through and through and everyone knows exactly what that means.
"good people"?! ha..how funny is that white oprah.

Grandma Cracker

Really Lindsay? WTF?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Get that new calendar yet, NICOLE?

Grandma Cracker

Ok, who called into TMZ live to talk to Michael?

Good one live!

LLsez

omg...have the link to these pics been posted here yet? omg:

Lindsay Lohan and Brother Out in Hollywood

Lindsay Lohan seen arriving with brother Michael at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood driving a dented new Porsche.
(April 18, 2012 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)

andyscandy

TMZ LIVe caller to MILO
"YOPU ARE AS ABOUT AS DEPENDABLE AS A RUBBER WITH A HOLE IN IT"
TOO FUNNY

LLsez

Shouldn't Mr Honig be holding a major press conference like, NOW?

Nikki

Wait a min. BAM! It just freakin hit me!!! She called her father because she was driving and she hit the other car. Her assistant ran off because this isnt the first time her assistant has witness her hitting another car.Daddy was trying to pay off or have the video earsed at the hotel and club. The girl that threw the drink at her more than likely heard what her and daddy were up to, and said something to her. Thats why Lindsay freaked out.

Grandma Cracker

KA BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the sound of Steve Honig's head exploding!