Lindsay Lohan

In Nightclub Fight Sequel!!!

4/19/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime
Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime!!! We've learned she showed up at The Standard Hotel on the Sunset Strip Wednesday night ... went to Smoke and Mirrors, the same nightclub where she allegedly pushed a woman 2 weeks ago, and got into it with ANOTHER woman ... and it ended with LiLo on the receiving end of a flying drink.

Here's how it went down.  Lindsay's friend drove her car to the hotel -- LiLo was in the passenger seat.  The driver pulled into the parking garage and hit another car.  Witnesses say Lindsay then called her dad, Michael, for help, and he dutifully showed up.

So what did Michael do?  He took Lindsay inside the club and the two hung out for hours ... we're told without any alcohol.

Around closing time, a woman in the booth next to theirs made a snide comment about Lindsay showing up with her dad.  Lindsay then got up and screamed at the woman, "Shut the f**k up."  We're told that's when the drink drenched the actress.

We're told Michael then grabbed his daughter and made a beeline for the door.

Grouchy Smurf

She thought that the pap-proof rear entrance and "no photography" policy at Smoke and Mirrors would allow her to fly under the radar once again, instead it just proved that she was lying all along when she said she wasn't there two weeks ago. And anyone one believes Lindsay wasn't driving when she hit yet another car is almost as big of an idiot as Lindsay herself.

Nikki

LLsez, Great find on those pictures. Thats way more than $50.00 of damages. Mike and her both look wasted. Get ready for another case of hit and run.
Havent heard TMZ live yet. Sounds like it was hilarious.

Also, more phones crashing aganist the walls in Honigs office.....Bwahahahahaha!

stargazer

What I'd like to know is why she and the people she is associated with constantly seem to be hitting parked cars? I've lived out here for 11 years and have hung out in some of the same places she has, yet I've never once hit a parked car. I also have never gotten into an altercation (verbal or otherwise) with anyone.

stargazer

Yeah, sure, neither of them were drinking. If she wasn't drinking, then she has no business being out in public with a temper like that. Furthermore, this pretty much proves that she does hang out there and was more than likely there when the other incident occurs. Oh and there were not photos of her arriving or leaving this time, either. You people who believe her BS have to be related to her, because no one is that stupid. She is never going to work again. At this point, I'd be shocked if she even pulled off the Glee cameo.

Ernest De Brew

Sometimes, you just have to ignore people who talk crap about you. Now, if they put their hands on you or even threaten you, then you should take action.

Lindsay should really stay away from the clubs and other public places that may have stupid people.

sue

My god, take some of the filler that has been injected into this pouty brat's lip and give her a brain infusion. How stupid can one girl be?

cokeandpilates

How about not going to clubs at all? I don't get it. If you were told by a judge to stay away, why go? Let's see, you willingly put yourself in an environment with alcohol, drugs and drama and wonder why no one takes you seriously. Lindsay, when are you ever going to learn? Oh, wait, you never do...

zbone

This story sounds fishy to me. There are so many holes in this story. TMZ I really hope you are not making this up. Why would she call her dad who she hates. Nothing is mentioned if the friend who supposedly drove her there if she was with them in the club. I know TMZ hates this girl but making up stories like this is really low.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Darkrage6 on ROL
"If there is a video, why are we just hearing about it now? I'm having severe doubts as to how legitimate this story is, ROL have been wrong before, so until I actually see the video and Lindsay on it with my own eyes, i'm reserving judgement".

Uh, cuz LA has a lot of sh!t on their plate and more important things to deal with, not to mention the ole saying, "the wheels of justice turn slowly". Wasn't this the clown who was SCREAMING "there is no tape", "we would have known about it by now if there was", "if there is a tape, its been erased", this guy? NOW, rol is WRONG? NOW, he'll wait and reserve judgement? Can we all have a collective B!TCH, PLEASE?!

mikole

I am not even an alcoholic/drug addict, but if I am not drinking, there is no reason for me to ever want to go into a bar or night club and watch other drunk people. There is just no enjoyment I can possibly see in that.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Another day, another fat gagger, another brutal clamslamming, another barroom brawl. Any check the weather today?

Jane

Okay it's final... we need a celebrity only UFC fight show. Lohan will "kick" it off. I give you... UFC LOHAN - www.bitly.com/JjVBge hahaha

Nikki

Whats up next?

A)New hit and run case
B)Old hit and run case, charges filed
C)Lindsay gets a warrent for her arresst for first fight
D)Honig quits
E)The announcement we have all been waiting for. Lindsay Lohan will not be in Lifetime movie

jim

In AA they talk about "slippery" places. (And why you need to avoid them). Even though somebody's gotten sober, they're still attracted to the same people and places that they were when they were high/drunk/whatever. Getting rid of the substance is only part of the problem. A recovering alcoholic - which she proclaims to be (kindof) - has no business in a club. Period. She's making the same bad choices she has made for the past 5 years. And I guarantee you that, as always, it's everybody else's fault. "I have a right to go to a club with my friends and just hang out!" Yes. You do. You have a right to make bad choices. But when will you stop making them?

andyscandy

Next step Dina demands back child support since Milo now has a job at a rehab..
I hope people going to rehab realize that a worker there should not have 3 months sobriety under his belt..If that much