Lindsay Lohan

In Nightclub Fight Sequel!!!

4/19/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime
Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime!!! We've learned she showed up at The Standard Hotel on the Sunset Strip Wednesday night ... went to Smoke and Mirrors, the same nightclub where she allegedly pushed a woman 2 weeks ago, and got into it with ANOTHER woman ... and it ended with LiLo on the receiving end of a flying drink.

Here's how it went down.  Lindsay's friend drove her car to the hotel -- LiLo was in the passenger seat.  The driver pulled into the parking garage and hit another car.  Witnesses say Lindsay then called her dad, Michael, for help, and he dutifully showed up.

So what did Michael do?  He took Lindsay inside the club and the two hung out for hours ... we're told without any alcohol.

Around closing time, a woman in the booth next to theirs made a snide comment about Lindsay showing up with her dad.  Lindsay then got up and screamed at the woman, "Shut the f**k up."  We're told that's when the drink drenched the actress.

We're told Michael then grabbed his daughter and made a beeline for the door.

Hot Farts

Hey Rougy howz leather lady?

andyscandy

"Its OK if I lie to my fans,myself,and my family and everyone in between, as long as I dont lie to police...
Damn Nicole you have a warped life

Nikki

Place your bets everyone
There is going to be alot of sh!t hitting the fan in the next few days. The Lohan spinners are going to be off the charts. Which one do you think is going to drop dead from a heart attack first?

Grandma Cracker

Hi ZIPCODE!!!!

Nikki

FUTMZ, I missed a few hours. Any sight of Black Cloud?

UPYOURS

Just finished watching the Milo interview. I thought Harvey's eye were going to bug out of his head when the caller said his thing. Hilarious.

ilovegossip

Hey real Nicole, why don't you put your posts all in bold as I don't think the fake Nicole has figured that out yet, and we'll know it's you (at least for now until he/she figures it out).

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

As I'm still catching up and Buttercup just reminded me, someone said a warrant was out for his arrest in FL for not getting permission to come to CA. Anyone know anything about that?

Nikki

Any takers on Honig quits in the next 48 hours

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Perez is the "stand by" guest star on Glee - just in case.
It worked so well on SNL.

Nikki

Oh SNAP! I'm not use to my new job....BUTTERCUP!!! Time to stuff those newspapers into the bags. Ugghh! Its Fridays paper and there are supermarket flyers we need to add into the paper

Nikki

Whats up with the no red thumbs tonight? Did everyone quit on Lohan

Nikki

Buttercup, whos driving and whos throwing tomorrow?

Nikki

Look who just showed up and now there is red thumbs. Nuff said

UPYOURS

I am off to finish my Key trilogy, HAGE all, its been fun. I am suing LL for a Million Dollars and a box of donuts, because of her my wrist hurts, LMAO.