Mel Gibson

May Sue Joe Eszterhas

For Releasing Audio of Epic Rant

4/19/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0418_mel_Large-Audio-Launch_V6
Mel Gibson
is seriously considering suing Joe Eszterhas for secretly recording him at his home in Costa Rica last December, and then releasing the audio rant.

Sources connected with Mel tell TMZ ... the actor believes he has a "basic human right" NOT to be secretly recorded in his own home.

We're told Mel's people are looking at the laws of Costa Rica to determine if recording laws were violated and, even if they weren't, if Mel's right of privacy was violated by the release of the audio.

Mel explodes in the recording about Eszterhas' lack of progress with "The Maccabees" script  -- "What the f**k have you been doing!!" He also unloads on Oksana Grigorieva, calling her a ""F**king c**t, c**ksucking whore."

We're told Mel believes anyone recorded "at their worst moment" would sound awful, and it's unfair to trap people in their refuge.

One Mel source notes with skepticism that Eszterhas has made other allegations against Mel ... that the actor also ranted against the Jews and expressed pleasure that John Lennon was shot and killed ... but none of that is on the tape.

mark

I feel like a peeping tom listening to this tape, but it's a curiosity about a personality that is larger than life...

I think Mel is in some kind of mental hell and those around him should get him some help... And I could be wrong.

Delta

Mel should know by now that all women are prostitutes.

Whether your married to them, divorced or just banging them.
One way or another you end up paying for it in the end.

little aussie reader

2idiots: 16 hours ago

"Gosh "Shirley" where have the 200 plus Pro-Mellers gone? KoalaBabe, LAR, Shyone, LA ME.....where oh where could everyone be?"

I can't speak for KB, Shyone or LA but I'm touched you noticed my absence, truly, touched. Brings a tear and a sniffle... ;o)

John Marshall

Has everyone forgotten what " Class " is ? He's got none. Who'd want to work with a grown man that throws foul mouthed fits like a 2 yr old? Will I see his movies the same way ever again, heck no. I'm filing him in the looney bin with Tom Cruz,Martin Sheen, Santana, Cat Stevens......

THE BEAVER

338. igotfleasfromtmz: 4 hours ago

Mel Gibson get a nice Jewish girlfriend and piss the heII out of them all.
You have done it once you can do it again- Make that freaking movie!!
Then call me to go fishing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not a Jew, but I wouldn't signing up to be his gf.
When he starts to get upset about something, I will get him laughing, and before he knows it, Mel will be saying..wtf was I yelling about? Then he will laugh and say..oh fc it, who cares? I don't. LOL

Sorry, dude, if I were Mel's gf, the dude won't have much time to go fishing. Oh, I bad..hehehe Yeap, spending most of our time at Starbucks. You thought I was talking about something else, didn't ya? LOL

THE BEAVER

346. John Marshall: 32 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dude, you haven't work that many places life, have you? I have worked with people that make Mel Gibson sound and look like a saint.
One place I work at there was a lady in management that would say the F word like it was the only word she can say.

Compared to a lot of others, Mel Gibson

THE BEAVER

..Mel Gibsn sound mild to some I have heard.

Delta

Poor Mel seems like he would know better.
Every woman is a prostitute.
Whether your married to them, divorced of just banging them.
One way or another you end up paying for it.

Delta

Poor Mel seems like he would know better.
Every woman is a prostitute.
Whether your married to them, divorced of just banging them.
One way or another you end up paying for it.

maya

Delta,

Excuse me, Delta, but the vast majority of posters who have been defending Mel Gibson from day one have been women. A little less contempt for women would be nice.

Maya 28

steve t

I laughed at this! He's nuts! He'll wind up blowing his brains out one day!!

tessa

he should have stayed with his real wife and kids, he deserves karma kicking his ass

reddancergal

But no one tape recorded a phone conversation. This was a live recording, in person. As far as I know, you can bloody well turn a tape recorder on in a house. Who says the recording was made to hear Mel alone? And it was the boy who turned it on, not his father.

vcs1vcs1

So let me get this straight, Mel calls his golddigger of an ex-wife the "c" word in the privacy of his home. What's the problem.

shirleyholmes

Why would MR MEL call OG a "filthy little c'sucker"? Isn't she the "SAME" "c'sucker" from whom he demanded BJ's? Isn't she the same "C'SUCKER" HE decided to HOOK-UP with? Isn't she the same "C'SUCKER" he KNOCKED UP? Isnt's she the same "C'sucker" who is the mother of his 8th child?
By 2idiots/og

You have used the word "c'sucker" 5 times in 5 sentences.
So what are you saying, that it su.cks?