Oreo Cookies

Breastfeeding Ad Was NEVER

Supposed to Go Public

4/19/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Oreo cookies breastfeeding advertisement
The Oreo cookies advertisement featuring a breastfeeding baby was NEVER intended for public consumption ... this according to the people at Kraft Foods.

The ad went viral earlier this week ... with several media outlets reporting it was a legitimate South Korean ad created by the Cheil Worldwide ad agency.

Now, a rep for Kraft -- the company behind the cookie -- tells TMZ, "Kraft Foods did not create this ad. It has never run in Korea or any other markets."

The rep adds, "This ad was created by our agency for a one-time use at an advertising forum. The ad was never intended for public distribution or use with consumers."

david

i wish i was that kid...i sure love oreos...ha

tellmeaboutit

HaHaHaHa That's cute!

Jackie

LOL...I see women here breast feeding in Public....No body cares.

Sheila

It's cute and I'm not remotely offended. We are mammals, after all. It's funny!

Sonja

weird that those who bellow about the bible and pro-lifers are the same dweebs tweaking about babies being fed by the physical, biological... NORMAL means.. yet they have no issue sucking down milk from cow boobs with all the residual puss and blood... Fascinating.

Boozez

You have to be missing a chromosome to think urinating and pooping are the same as feeding a baby.

Silverado Mom

Many things should be kept private, as previously spoken in many comments. I think the key word here is "discretion". It's important to be discreet when you want to do things that may offend SOME people. It's a courtesy and consideration for others. We all have a social responsibility. I nursed in public but no one knew because I was well away from crowds and had a blanket over my shoulder. I use discretion if I want to be amorous w/my hubby too. I care about others. That's the way I was brought up.

bunny

Advertising forum hm. A baby with an Oreo. One of the biggest piece of garbage a child could put in its system. I do not see a milk/cookies advertising as healthy... I can't believe people still eat that garbage.

Silverado Mom

I am curious about the gender of the staff who came up with this and who approved it. Just sayin'.

wisey

newsflash- milk comes from boobs

wisey

haa thats a pretty good ad. Now I want an oreo.

Nicoleasm

Yeah it's life but i don't get why a woman would do it in public. I don't want to be half naked or show my breast in public. It's not that it's gross, I just wouldn't want other men looking or be able to take a peek at my chest, but women that wear big shawls around them to cover up themselves and the baby are good

Greg Popoff

Where is the kids milk mustache?

leslie

exactly is the issue here of a partialy exposed breast with the infants mouth covering the nipple to receive milk?
if the idea is too much is showing you see more on tv especially on award shows!
to all you morons nursing ones child is not only beautiful but give a child nutrients and immunity from illnesses for an infant. no gi distress, breasts were created to nourish ones child, not to be used for placement of bags of fluid to look like they have large breasts, fake of course. what the h is wrong with people????

Mike S

because GOD FORBID the public at large be treated to the HORROR of a mother nursing its child in the most natural way possible.