Oreo Cookies

Breastfeeding Ad Was NEVER

Supposed to Go Public

4/19/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Oreo cookies breastfeeding advertisement
The Oreo cookies advertisement featuring a breastfeeding baby was NEVER intended for public consumption ... this according to the people at Kraft Foods.

The ad went viral earlier this week ... with several media outlets reporting it was a legitimate South Korean ad created by the Cheil Worldwide ad agency.

Now, a rep for Kraft -- the company behind the cookie -- tells TMZ, "Kraft Foods did not create this ad. It has never run in Korea or any other markets."

The rep adds, "This ad was created by our agency for a one-time use at an advertising forum. The ad was never intended for public distribution or use with consumers."

RaineeDrops

The people that are all mad and whatever, are just jealous that they don't get their milk served up like this little guy does.

I giggled at it, it is a parody, kind of cute (milk and cookies).

O.R.E.O.

Lorrie

It's an AD, People! The baby was POSED with the cookie! I'm sure if the Mom is smart enough to breastfeed, she's smart enough NOT to feed an Oreo to a baby this young!!!!!! Get real.

ipcress

You americans are soooo prudish! Auf Wiedersehen from Snuff/Fetish/Oktoberfest/TV and Print Boobland Germany

K

For those asking why a woman would want to do that in public - sometimes there just isn't anywhere else to go. I was recently having a picnic in a park, baby was hungry - so I needed to feed her. I'm hardly going to go into public toilets and do it - do you have your lunch in a public toilet? You can do it in public discreetly without flashing boobs around. I was pretty much covered and people still stared as they walked past.

elizabeth

I think this is really cute.

Peter

How does that Oreola taste? It's sad that our society is so offended by the most natural and healthful thing for our species' offspring. Why do we have to defend drinking our own milk? We drink milk from cows! When you think about it, that's messed up.

yournamehere

Dibs!

willbj3

That add should win an award .. I am crying laughing

Jodine Chase

C'mon, TMZ, why are you censoring this image? How silly. MSNBC thinks it's find. Canadian Parent thinks it's fine. What?!

Emily

I'm actually surprised...TMZ readers are more supportive, whether subtly or not, of breastfeeding based on these comments versus other news comment boards! Most comments other places are really polarzing and hateful. Must be all the celebri-boob on the site...way to go TMZ :)

kristin

shame on you tmz for blurring out that image, breastfeeding is a naturalthing do u hide all the tits and ass on all the media whores no, but we blur out a child eating.

LD

I think it is GREAT, and I am a mother of two.

Jamie

That is AWESOME! LOL

michellemoreytmz

you have to censor a baby eating? Awesome.

max is sooo hotttt

Genius. I think its adorable.... should run it!