Burglar Bunch Defendant

Wants Salaries of Actors

In 'Bling Ring' Movie

4/20/2012 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_bling_ring_v2

The lawyer for the Burglar Bunch member on trial for breaking in to Paris Hilton's house wants to know how much Emma Watson and all the other actors are going to make in the movie about the crime spree.

David Diamond, the lawyer for defendant Roy Lopez Jr., has just subpoenaed "The entire payroll records of all actors, consultants, and staff...."

Diamond tells TMZ ... what he's specifically after are the consultants -- some members of the Burglar Bunch as well as the investigator who cracked the case -- to impeach their credibility if they testify against Lopez.

Diamond will argue the upcoming movie compromises the prosecution's case, because it gives witnesses in Lopez' trial a financial motive to overly-dramatize the alleged crimes.

E

Some people are too greedy to live (like all of these morons)

brent

the one on the bottom left is hot. he can hide out at my house any time.

Throwback kid

They should get Debbie Gibson to star in this movie, is Debbie too old for this film? She rocked on the Apprentice and Electric Youth was one of the greatest songs of all time

Chris Seals

I worked so at my websites and blogs, that sometimes my work comes before play like I was taught as a child. My websites come first sometimes unless I am fixing problems with my Google chat, or getting new e-mails that are not working. So this is my new e-mail address in chat room. Your ads are wonderful, but I don't have time to read them or get involved with all the comments that come after. Maybe some different kinds of headlines. This was your first headline to me.

jujubee

LOL this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard...
they can make a movie about this and not give them a DIME, all they have to do it change the names and tweak a few odds and ends

ManiacalZebra

Why would a defense attorney be worried about the prosecution's case being compromised? You'd think he'd WANT that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2