Justin Bieber

Two-Wheel BALLIN'

On New $20k Superbike

4/20/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber snatched up a Ducati motorcycleJustin Bieber is snatching up hot wheels like most people buy Starbucks -- 'cause he just added a sick limited edition Ducati motorcycle to his ever-expanding fleet of vehicles.

According to sources, 18-year-old Bieber dropped $20,000 on a Ducati Superbike 848 EVO ... which was delivered to him Thursday.

We're told Biebs picked out the arctic white silk model at an LA dealership called Beverly Hills Ducati a couple days ago ... on recommendation from Usher, who has the black model.

Biebs doesn't even have his motorcycle license yet, but we're told he's working on it.

The racing bike should look awesome next to his Cadillac CTS-V, Smart Swag Car, and chromed out Fisker Karma.

That new $6 million Calabasas mansion better have a fat garage.

1010_cyclin_stars_footer

RealityBites

This kid is trying way to hard to be cool

Matt

Stop showing your stupidity on motorcycles. The 848EVO is NOT $20K, it's $13K and they didn't make a "Limited" edition of that bike. It's a regular Ducati, nothing special about it.

KicksandGiggles

What do you expect from an 18 year old kid? The problem is when there is nothing to want or dream for, boredom sets in and here comes drugs, alcohol, and other destructive behavior by the time he is 25. I hope not.

Scooter

Can he touch the ground?

lax01

848 Evo is not super rare and it's not $20k either...

cindy

TMZ,Do you have the hots for JB? This is the the 3rd story about him in 2 days!!!

DeeDee

Who's his pimp? I keep hearing about the mysterious 'Big Daddy'. Who is he? Get on it, TMZ!

Flying Blind

"Dead Man Riding"

brad

I've riden a superfast bike like that one Justin just bought. Believe me, those bikes can EASILY make you crash. I got close a few times. They are insanely fast. 0-60... mph in like 2 seconds or something.

Justin better park the Ducati and ride a less powerful street bike for a few months at least until he knows exactly what he's doing at all times. He should go to a racing track and talk to some guys who are professional racers. Maybe they can give him some lessons or something. If I was Justin I wouldn't even think of riding the Ducati on the streets for a long time. I'd just ride it at the track.

You have to have your head on a swivel riding a super bike like the Ducati. It's so fast that even good drivers will pull out in front of you sometimes.

Just having a minor wreck on any kind of motorcycle can cause plenty of damage. I guy I knew about 5 years ago crashed his dirt bike going relatively slow and he messed up his back pretty bad. He's now pretty much a drug addict taking all the hardcore painkillers like oxycontin and so forth now. His doctors can't do much for him except for maybe risky surgery that could make things worse.

Jackie

It's a nice bike, but not the best thing to learn to ride on. But i am jealous.

Jackie

Extremely jealous of this kid. I wish i had the money to buy such a neat bike

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Yes maybe we can be rid of the she/he!!!!!!!!!

PG

He's going to go broke by the time he's 30.

al gerald

Nice bike beaver now go find a tree !!!

Nathan

The white version isn't a special or limited edition, the Corse Edition 848EVO is the special edition, I know because I have one and even they are that limited.

I'll wait for pics of it damaged.