Suge Knight

I'm NOT CONVINCED

2Pac is Really Dead

4/20/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

suge_knight_diddy_rant_tmz
There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding ... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.

Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.

Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.

When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

Luis Ewing

My ex-girl friend told me that she saw Tupac in The Fox Strip Club in Tacoma, Washington and that he had fresh scars where his tatoos used to be, several others strippers recognized him also and they also saw that his tatoos were missing. I believe that he may have gotten facial surgery to hide his identity.

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

Zenon

As much as I hate to say it
Tupac is dead
so can we all just let him rest in peace
and remember him through his sick raps
Peace

The Big Brown Turd

I'm with him ----------> • • √ (~~~)

tellmeaboutit

POS

Tony the Giant

It could be, we can't rule out no possibilities, he may still be alive. All I know is, Pac knew the clock was ticking, and he had to make a quick decision. He's not stupid like the rest of them, and just hoping their problems will just go away, when they really won't, and end up getting killed. No that's just not gonna happen w/ Pac. He'd be a fool to let an a--hole like Suge, a fat face slob kill him. No that's just not gonna happen.

makaveli

suge knight is brok and want to make some money.

AussieMJFan

Also I suppose Elvis is still alive? and Michael Jackson isn't really dead? the white guy was an imposter and MJ from 1984 i still moonwalking around?

Lets not forget Whitney Houston? lol

linswearity

tupac is hiding in his belly

Sin D

Suge was SITTING RIGHT NEXT To PAC when he was shot multiple times right? OK...just asking.

LasVegasResidency

Who cares, 2pac sucks

bunny

I am one of those people who think 2Pac is still alive and that Suge Knight had something to do with it, he set it all up. I actually got into an argument with a boss who claimed he was a New York cop at the time and he said he saw 2Pac's (he actually pronounced his name incorrectly) dead body. I told him he was full of it. The pictures from 2Pac's autopsy isn't even him. 2Pac is Makaveli (Don Killuminati)

squeebee

I think the guy who did the cremation was probably murdered soon after. The "3 million" went to the shooter.

Tony the Giant

Tupac is snitching on the paranormal. This planet is Fantasy World. There is no such a thing as death. As far as Im concerned. After the services, they pick their hide-out spot, and the body rises out of that coffin, and they bury an empty coffin. I've studied Philosophy. So let not me go into further details about that.

april maiolo

If Suge or ne one else wants 2 c 2Pac's dead body, it is on autopsies.com. He is dead 4 sure!!

bundje

the ***** z dead bt his music z nah dead