Suge Knight

I'm NOT CONVINCED

2Pac is Really Dead

4/20/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

suge_knight_diddy_rant_tmz
There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding ... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.

Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.

Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.

When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

superbadnerves1

Someone knock his ass out again

Chrissy

Coming from the guy who was responsible for his death. I really hate this dude!

Amber

Why would he give 3 million to cremate Tupac if he didn't believe he was dead?!?!? Beside's I thought Suge had something to with the shooting?!?!? WTF???

Dean

did he just admited to have paid 3 mil for tupac death and the guy diappeared with the money

CLINT

I find it funny that a third of the poll thinks Tupac is still alive. He's dead. So is Elvis, Bob Marley, MJ, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain and Librace. Get over it. We all are going to die someday, some sooner than later.

WTF

He's alive and well at Harveys House and is the money man for TMZ

CriticXtreme

I strongly believe that Tupac is alive. You don't cremate someone who was said to be murdered. I hope that Pac is out there! Come back and fix the horrible state of hip hop!

Tim

ya coming from the guy who killed him .......

Lisa

"Nobody seen Tupac dead. " But did anybody see Tupac dead?

The PMG

C'mon people, his mother spread his ashes in Africa and Cali. He is dead, let us remember him through the music he left us with.

emudrock

Proof: how about his autopsy picture? Warning! Graphic!!

kisha

kisha

cyringe

WHAT?......2pac-alyps dead. hahahahahah, he has been living in my vilage in africa...... We go hunting together. Don't tell him i told you.

CelebJustice

Of course he's not dead. He's eating fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches with Elvis and running drugs and guns in South American with the Lizard King.
Come on now... let them Rest In Peace already.