Cesar Millan 'Dog Whisperer'

Divorce Settled

Must Pay Ex a Fortune

4/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_ceasar_millan_tmz_composite
Cesar Milan
is divorced, and he's now half the man he used to be -- in the wallet.

TMZ obtained the final divorce docs which were just filed, and they show Cesar pulls in an impressive $170,000 a month.

Now here's the bad news ... for Cesar. He must now pay ex-wife Ilusion a one-time payout of $400,000 ... but that's just the beginning.

Cesar must also pay his ex $23,000 a month in spousal support. Add to that another $10,000 in child support.

Cesar did get something in return -- lots of confidentiality. The docs say any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ... including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" must remain confidential.

And, of course, any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available" must remain private.

So that's how lawyers describe sex tapes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Definitely not a Wife Whisperer!

Duchess

Sounds like it would have been a hell lot cheaper to stay married and have a mistress non? The guy looks like a player to me. Woof woof!

Cognizant _illiberal

he should tell the judge not to reward the ex-wife anything until she is a calm submissive state.

Fat Mike

A friend of mine took his dog to Cesar for an hour group session with about 5 other dogs and it cost him around $300, if I remember rightly.

Good riddance!

Still kind of shocked he even had a 'wife'....

Jackie

Oh!!...I never new that he had a wife...I always though he's gay...My bad.

Bo

I don't feel sorry for him, the consequences of getting married. People need to think twice before getting married.

Ace

I tried being a Dog Whisperer once, but after spending a fortune on hearing aids for the dogs, because they couldn't hear me....I gave up.

Rotter

Use your Illusion!!

Truth

"...including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" must remain confidential." - TMZ. IN OTHER WORDS, THE DUDE IS GAAAAYYYY!!! HENCE, THE DIVORCE. #TRUTH!!

Steinberg

isnt he gay?

Gon

Can't she work? Insane let her work for the money like all single moms do. Just take care of the kids. Good luck Andre and Calvin.

Gon

Dee

Maybe the tape where Cesar beats his wife? He was already accused of domestic violence,right?

patty

truth you beat me!- i always thought he was gay - maybe thats why he needs confidentiality for their "personal and/or sexual relationships"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments