Cesar Millan 'Dog Whisperer'

Divorce Settled

Must Pay Ex a Fortune

4/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_ceasar_millan_tmz_composite
Cesar Milan
is divorced, and he's now half the man he used to be -- in the wallet.

TMZ obtained the final divorce docs which were just filed, and they show Cesar pulls in an impressive $170,000 a month.

Now here's the bad news ... for Cesar. He must now pay ex-wife Ilusion a one-time payout of $400,000 ... but that's just the beginning.

Cesar must also pay his ex $23,000 a month in spousal support. Add to that another $10,000 in child support.

Cesar did get something in return -- lots of confidentiality. The docs say any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ... including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" must remain confidential.

And, of course, any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available" must remain private.

So that's how lawyers describe sex tapes.

Kris

To keep his Homosexual tenacities out of the lime light...don’t get me wrong... I like Cesar; but he is STILL closeted’.

toonsies

Shhhhhhhsh

Ellep

Ruff!

Mega502

Andrea Lowell cheated on the Korean and had sex with Cesar

CHANTE

HONESTLY I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY!!!...JUST SAYIN..I NO YAH THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!

bella 32

it's a lot of money,that cesar have to pay!!! but he have at least 3 years a relationship with jahira!! she goes everywhere with him arround the world ! also his youngest son calvin!!!!! it's only andre who lives with his mom!!! so cesar pays a lot for his cheating!!!!

Lola

His wife helped him build this big business, making lots of money. He didn't do it on his own. And she raised his children while doing so. The law provides that she should share in the results of that work and business. Even if she didn't help him with the business aspect, the law still requires that they split up and share the wealth of the marriage. Divorce is dissolving a partnership, and when that happens, assets are divided. I really find hateful and despicable the way some of you men on here treat women. To you, they are nothing but dirt under your feet. Eat dirt and die, you slime.

One product that is sold in his business is the Illusion collar for dogs, named after his wife. For all you know, she might have created the design for the collar. She has been on his tv show, along with their sons, working with clients.

MaryK33

Sounds like the dog whisperer is not much of a woman whisperer

More comments about Millan's new tricks http://bit.ly/JkpZwx

Marco Polo

I'm confused...isn't this dude gay? Where does the wife fit in? Well I guess she doesn't anymore. lol

weslyn

I've been an admirer of Cesar Millan for years.Not needining to know of his personal life.But since buying his magzines, books and watching the TV shows, I would see his wife and sons helping him to train dogs at times. It was very interesting to watch. I feel badly for them all that this break up has happened. How do any of us know who is to blame or why.It's none of our business. I will continue to learn from his Dog training techniques.

weslyn

I've been an admirer of Cesar Millan for years. Not needing to know of his personal life but since buying his magazines and books aand watching his TV shows, I would see his wife and sons helping him to train dogs at times. It was so interesting to watch. I feel badly for them all that this reakup has happened. It is sad.

Edwinm

I think He's gay and had an affair she caught him and hes paying the wife to keep that secret!!

fiiiire

hiding the fact that he's gay

Piper

To 'Me' (comment #65). YOU are an IDIOT. It is because of Cesar that many dog's lives have been SAVED from being euthanized because he is able to rehabilitate red zone cases when no one else can. What an ignorant and evil thing thing for you to say. I have been watching the show since it began and his techniques are not just laying a dog on his side every time the dog misbehaves. That is only ONE technique and it is only used when necessary. There are many other techniques involved and every dog is different and needs specialized techniques. That person you are talking about is NOT following Cesar's training. Educate yourself next time before you spew a bunch of damaging lies about someone.

michelle

Am I the only one shocked that this guy had a wife and not a "partner?"