Cesar Millan 'Dog Whisperer'

Divorce Settled

Must Pay Ex a Fortune

4/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_ceasar_millan_tmz_composite
Cesar Milan
is divorced, and he's now half the man he used to be -- in the wallet.

TMZ obtained the final divorce docs which were just filed, and they show Cesar pulls in an impressive $170,000 a month.

Now here's the bad news ... for Cesar. He must now pay ex-wife Ilusion a one-time payout of $400,000 ... but that's just the beginning.

Cesar must also pay his ex $23,000 a month in spousal support. Add to that another $10,000 in child support.

Cesar did get something in return -- lots of confidentiality. The docs say any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ... including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" must remain confidential.

And, of course, any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available" must remain private.

So that's how lawyers describe sex tapes.

Jay

What a bitch. I figure I'm using this term correctly since she's clearly a dog. Fetch Illusion! Fetch!

Anne

Men that get married these days, are crazy. Since the courts are so generous with woman, they win, if the marriage works and they win if the marriage doesn't work. It's like winning a lottery, and the woman never loses!

Superman

Translation: He's a cheater. And probably treats women like he treats the dogs that he trains.

O_o

who on earth would divorce cesar millan?! he's the cutest little man. you could fit him right in your pocket!

Ann

ATTENTION ALL MEN - If you marry a woman named Ilusion you deserve what you get

John1789lol

This guys are stupid what ever happened to a prenuptial, it would have been cheaper for him to go to Mexico every weekend to hook up with women over there and keep them there do not bring them back to the US, live and learn.

Barby

Although I've been married to my hubby for almost 30 years, one thing I do know, is that divorce is horrible for everyone involved...especially the kids. NO ONE knows what went on behind closed doors and for everyone to be speculating and passing judgement is unfair and unkind! Try putting yourself in their shoes...maybe then you'd be alittle less judgemental. And as far as Ceaser's dog training, he's helped thousands of dog lovers through his work not only in person but through his tv show. Give him and his family a break and let them work through this in their own time without the "benefit" of all these snarky, hurtful remarks. And that's all I gonna say about that!

Ellep

ruff

srv2963

This poor guy worked hard to make a life for himself and his family..not to mention that anchor around his neck that goes by the name of illusion well the bright side to this is he can have all the young women he wants!!!!! you go ceaser

mike hunt

I heard the problem was Illusion got tired of doggie style.

mike hunt

I heard the problem was Illusion got tired of doggie style.

ann

I like Ceasar. Have personally tried some of his methods and they do work if you are consistent.

I think he does a good job training.

Sharon Lownie-DaGuerre

Who's business is it that this man, oh my soul, yes this man made so important by the American TV watcher, so that gives who the right to judge him?? My philosophy is__ clean your own back yard first, then if you have any extra time, you can then attempt to clean someone else's.

hector r

he makes tons of money yet that won't make him happy. :-(
He should make the best of the years while he is popular, cause someday he may become obsolete I don't know...I don't think he will.:-)

Ms. Janet Rene' Reed-Hamilton

Cesar Millan, we just love you! Your so totally awesome! I used to train alot of animals,love horses(I dream to ride once more)! I trained horses since age 10-11 self taught!