Kathy Griffin

Mel Gibson's Getting Off Easy

... Again

4/21/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_zfrh4rkc_0_ovl69lu7
Mel Gibson
's getting away with murder ... again -- at least according to Kathy Griffin, who insists the actor still hasn't been appropriately punished for his multiple violent-sounding rants.

We asked Kathy if she thinks Mel's taking too much crap for his outbursts -- and Kathy responded ... "No, he's not getting enough crap."

So we gotta ask ...

l

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what it is. I believe she slid by multiple times for the garbage that came out of her mouth. Just because it wasn't exactly always the same subject matter, it was offense to certain groups all the same and intentionally so. I have no respect for her and hardly hold her up as a pillar of society. I believe a person should have privacy and should not be a fair target for other person's financial or publicity stunts. If he wants to rant and rave in the privacy of his home (without fear of someone recording) then let him do so. A person often regrets what they say in a moment of anger so give him a space to do so without fear of offense and he will have a different outlook on everything and you might find him a better person for doing so. Let him have his privacy.

helen

forgive him for what? ranting against some arse who's taking advantage of him.

daytripper

What an absurd question - Mel Gibson hasn't done anything to us. That POS so-called scriptwriter is the one who offends me - taking Gibson's money, then having the gall to show up with his wife and kid and his Costa Rica estate, knowing all the while he has come empty-handed, without a script. Not sure why this hack was hired in the first place, apparently on some of his past Jewish-related scripts. He claims he wrote them as some sort of father-related guilt-by-birth for his father's sins - I see it as a greedy pandering for money and a way to get 'in' in the movie industry. He has proven he has no scruples about illegally recording someone in their own home - he knew Gibson would likely react to the news that he had produced nothing in over a year of so-called 'research' and was going to milk it for every penny in the press. Disgusting piece of garbage! And all you Gibson haters out here - try to have a little compassion for a man diagnosed with bi-polar illness.

The Ice Queen

What the is wrong with mel gibbson having an opinion? Most white people talk sh@t but it's ok because no body ever hears them say it...let me rephrase no body out side the white race hears them. And Kathy who? Mel Gibbson will always be the best.

buckee71

This incident happened a while back.... the person that released the tape was just wanting money cause he can't sell his crappy scripts. Lately Mel has been a target for people trying to make easy money.... He hasn't done nothing wrong... Everyone should be aloud to scream at home if they want to!!!! Its your right!!!!

rosa

OK this coming from the person who has a 1st amendment lawyer on speed dial & has a make no apology rule. F**K OFF hypocrite. Mel sucks for saying the crap he does & so do you. You attack people kids cuz you don't like their mother's political views.

Don

Lets see, one of the mouthiest, foul mouthed, crude and degrading female (Not woman, female species) who gets air time, and she has the the supposed brass balls to talk about someone

Does she live in a glass house in a rock quarry or what?
Sounds like we need to have a "let's bash the "HO" Griffin" day.

JDoors

Oh please. Celebrities grossly misbehaving has become a staple of Hollywood reporting. Just ONE example of many; Rant at your daughter ("... thoughtless little pig ..."), swear on live TV ("... p*ssy" ...), publicly call someone you disagree with nasty names ("... festering boil on the anus of ...") refuse to obey a lawful order on an airplane (turn off electronic devices), make excuses for others who misbehave (Weiner, et al), those are just the ones that come immediately to mind, and all ya gotta do is ... be a liberal, joke about, and you get a pass.

fran

Kathy needs to shut her ugly trap ..she is a z list actress, or whatever she is suppose to be...she is trying to make it in Jew town, so lets jump on the hate Mel wagon...Kathy you will never ever be good enough to clean Mel's toilet.

DeeWA2010

It's all just very sad. BUT, I don't know what's taken everyone so long to figure out that Mel is a HUGE NUT CASE. I felt so bad for Oksana everyone blames HER.... NOT!!! I kept saying HE IS INSANE and SCARY and a child should not be alone w/him until they're old enough to go for help or call 911 themselves.

2idiots

Cool Bunny: 11 minutes ago
ROFL!!
Like I said before YOU can't even get off a good insult you're so dumb. Pft.
---
Why waste a perfectly good insult on a piece of POO-POO like your Sam? It wud be rude of me to lob on a few more layers of misery to your already pathetic life. We all know you have NO friends and NO one wants to be around you because your a miserable bitter soul

2idiots

DeeWA2010: 5 minutes ago
-------
@ DeeWa - you're right!!! Mel is truly unstable and it's likely he'll eventually hurt himself or someone else (if i had to choose who he hurt, i prefer that he hurt himself).
The last few times Mr Mel has had "issues" his "friends" (Robert Downey Jr, Whoopie Goldberg, Danny Glover) have all shown their support for him. But have you noticed that this time NO ONE is coming forward. And to think just a few months ago the judge overseeing his "anger management" gave him GLOWING REVIEWS (and his attorney Blair Burp made SURE it was in the press).
For the sake of the little girl (Lucia) I hope Oksana goes to court and has Mel stripped of custody or at the very least has his custody done under supervision. The guy was diagnosed with severe bi-polar disorder and was on psychiatric drugs - apparently he decided to stop taking them

2idiots

Sam have you ever noticed that never challenge points? Example I just posted a comment about none of Mel's friends supporting him THIS TIME....my comment only got dislike clicks - WHY NOT CHALLENGE ME ON THAT? Why not jump in and attempt to explain it away? Come on Sam, you're so quick to fire back - fire away with a SOLID reason as to WHY no one has come forward to support him. Better yet, explain why none of his CHILDREN (most of which are legal adults and can make their own decisions) have publicly supported him?
(and dont use the lame excuse "because Mel told them not to")
You'd rather revert to name calling and poo-poo and hinny then actually addressing an issue. I think it was GOSSIP who pointed that out quite awhile ago.

THE BEAVER

I don't see how Joan Rivers or Kathy Griffin ever made in show business. LOL I can see now how Howard Stern got in there, he talks and acts wrose than Mel Gibson, but since Howard is a Jew (isn't he?), I see why people puts up with his trah talk. People are saying that the Jews run Hollywood. Now I see why Howard is excused, but not Mel Gibson. Mel Gibson made a Jew movie about a Jew (God) that Mel loves and worships, while Howard Stern made a movie called Body Parts that he loves and worships.. and by the looks of it more than God.. LOL

...AND PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT MEL GIBSON... IF I HAD TO PUT UP WITH THE PEOPLE MEL HAS TO PUT UP WITH, AND DEAL WITH.. I WOULD BE DRINKING LIKE A FISH AND NUTTY AS A FRUIT CAKE.

THE BEAVER

45. DeeWA2010: 29 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BA..HAHAHA! How stupid is this? Oh, too damn funny!! By Oksana's 911 call when her son cut himself, and Oksana stupidly ask the guy on the phone..do I stop the bleeding?
I would trust my child with Mel Gibson (who has 7 kids btw) than I would someone like Oksana, that don't don't know that fake boobs don't give out milk. LOL