Lindsay Lohan

I'm BANNING Myself

From That Stupid Hotel

4/21/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_lindsay_the_standard
Lindsay Lohan
will never step foot in The Standard Hotel again ... or at least for the foreseeable future. She's telling friends the hotel is a curse, causing her nothing but heartache ... and this week's drink-throwing incident was the last straw.

You would think Lindsay might swear off clubbing period, but if you thought that you just don't know LiLo. She's on the hunt for a new hip place to spend her free time.

We're told Lindsay is fully aware she's now a big fat target ... knowing full well there are people who want either quick publicity, some easy money or both -- but she vows not to become a shut-in out of fear.

As for Wednesday's drink-throwing debacle -- Lindsay admits she was at The Standard's nightclub Smoke and Mirrors ... but insists the other girl was the instigator.

We're told Lindsay is confident everyone will eventually realize she did nothing wrong during the drink-throwing incident and the alleged shoving incident two weeks ago.

Jody

I wonder how many times they have been told their sign is upside down?

Truth

HERE'S A F*CKING CLUE LESLO... BUILD A BAR IN YOUR OWN DAMN HOUSE!! IN FACT PLACE A FEW BARS OUTSIDE THE WINDOWS AND DOORS. SOUND FAMILIAR? SURE AS HELL DOES. PRISON, BITCH!! #TRUTH!!!

themare

Yeah, right.She was probably BANNED from the club after 2 fights in less than a month. Lidiot!

melody

Years ago when Sam was trying to get rid of her, she said Lindsay thought everyone was out to get her.

melody

Honig has been awfully quite lately

bagladey

themare: 15 minutes ago

That sounds more like it. She's bringing bad press to the place. Lidiot!

Sloane

is it just my menory or did she deny even being there?
either way
the girl is doomed to keep repeating her history because it appears she has not learned that clubs are part of her problem

LLsez

UPDATE:

Less than two years removed from Lohan's most recent visit to rehab, Lauer asked she could still enjoy going to clubs without surrendering to temptation.
"I don't. I mean, I prob—I could, but I don't. That's not my thing anymore. I went out, actually, about 8 times in the last 2 weeks with a friend and with my father. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before-- getting into fights, throwing drinks at strangers, sideswiping cars on my way in, and lying about ever being there.  And it just wasn't fun for me.   I've become more of a homebody again.  And I like that."

themare

If everyone were "out to get her", I wish they'd hurry up and take her! And her mother, too!

themare

....and now the Lohan's bashing of the hotel begins.......

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Hahahahaha. Linds latest job was a scene in Glee, playing herself. She doesn't pay her bills or her taxes. Easy money target? If by that, you really mean arrogant bitch.

FatazzJ

Lucky for The Standard,Woe to the next place she camps out at.Idiot.

Mclovin

Lindsay makes poor choices, and with the addition of alcohol, her choices get worse and worse. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

terri

She did do something wrong in regards to the shoving incident from 2 weeks ago. She LIED about it. She better get her act together soon or she is all but done in Hollywood.

LLsez

From the desk of Lindsay Lohan:

" Standard hotel and the Judge's belief in me and focusing on winning back the trust of the movie industry and lawsuits against me and bans from many clubs in L.A. And NYC are NOT going to make me a shut-in. Plus my Daddy is back in my life and he's a blast to party with."