'Basketball Wives' Producers

Jennifer Williams' Suit Is a

HUGE Slap in Our Face

4/22/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0422_jennifer_williams_bb_wives
Jennifer Williams
' "face-slap" lawsuit is the giant shovel digging her reality TV grave ... TMZ has learned ... 'cause we're told "Basketball Wives" producers are PISSED!

Sources close to production tell TMZ ... Williams was already on thin ice with the show -- even before her slaptastic showdown with Nia Crooks -- but now that she has filed a lawsuit ... that ice is breaking FAST.

We're told producers think the suit is BS ... claiming Jennifer never had a problem with fighting before and insist this is a desperate publicity stunt to keep her storyline interesting -- securing her a place in season 5.

But a source tells us the stunt is not working, adding, "Filing broad lawsuits when you are as much to blame for the drama, is not the way to get your contract extended."

Ouch ... now that's gotta sting.

Muneca

PLEASE BOYCOTT BASKETBALL WIVES!

vicki elzy

you ****ing guys calm the **** down. keep ur ****ing hands too yourself. Evelyn i was ur # 1 fan. not. THE REST OF YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO FRIENDSHIP. tmz is u drop her we'llk all drop ur ass. what?

Carla

And Shaunie just sits back incite, or uses the other women to incite the fighting, and collects a paycheck. She is the most deplorable of them all. It's almost as if they were told to amp up the violence for ratings this season...the show has no purpose whatsover, except to show women behaving discusting....Tammy and Evelyn run a close second.

Kiahhna

Too bad she can only sue. Why can't she have the person that assaulted her arrested?

The rest of the "women" (I use the term generously)in that room other than Keisha and Susie are clueless.

I have already stopped watching. Everyone else should do the same.

Tesla_Consulting

I saw this before. On Max Headroom.

cynthia lewis

Nomally I don"t give a doggone about these so called reality shows but lately is it me or is a common thread of the light skinned women against the dark skinned women.This is so childish.

la100

Ok I been reading some of these comments. I cant believe you guys are blind. Jennifer is nothing but a fake. She walks around like the world revolves around her. She asked to get slapped, then when she does she cries about it.???? its one thing to go around hitting people for no reason and I do think that Evelyn needs to calm it down a little for the fact that she can go to jail. But none of you can understand them or what they feel. Jen obviously has hurt them and the fact that she still walks around like she dont care is crazy to me. Shes always been annoying. The only reason she has a dime is because of who she married. Then to go and talk down on middle class people like I'm sure most of you on here are is pathetic. She deserves what she gets. REMEMBER she got herself in this mess.

Kiahhna

What ever happened to the law suit against Tammy filed last season?

Kiahhna

I teach county mandated "life choices" classes twice a month in Orange County.
Someone sign these B*****s up.

Deborah

Jennifer should file charges. Episode after episode, it seems as though Evelyn cannot wait to attack Jennifer. So she gets her assistant pumped to kick it off and joins in. I cannot believe that Shaunie and Tammie don't have a few words for Evenlyn and Nia for attacking Jennifer.

drama free

I agree with her please sue them. Ladies don't suppose to act like that. Evelyn has no class , she is certainly not a lady. What example is she setting for her daughter and other young girls about conflict resolution. The producers shouls be ashamed of themselves for encouraging such behavior.This show should be boycotted.

Nic

So let me get this straight. Shaunie wants Jen to keep getting smacked in the face (turn the other cheek)just to keep money in her !@#%ing pocket. I bet if someone slapped your face the ratings would triple! Why dont you try that. Leave Jen alone! Having class is not a crime...last time I checked.

ds

I watch the show, just to see when Evelyn has her judgement day. She is the evil and disturbed one. She's not taking up for those that are less fortunate..she fights for the sake of fighting and at dang near 40 years old, that's a problem. A mental and emmotional problem.

Willeeme

IF Jennifer gets kick off because she sues the NASTY RAT FACE bullie... i will start a boycot to stop viewers from wathching the SHOW!!! Get Em JEN....down back down!!!

Cool

If Ocho does marry this slut, he's a lame. There is no class here and if any 'has' been shown it's by Jennifer. This show is a disgrace to Sisters everywhere. The new ladies 'are' more classy 'tho. Where I'm from Evelyn would have been f--ked up long ago.