Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Get the Kardashian

Seal of Approval

4/22/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West met Kardashian family yesterday in New York.
Kanye West met Kim Kardashian's family yesterday in New York and according to our sources ... the Kardashian clan absolutely loved him.

According to our sources, Kanye and Kim were excited for the family gathering and the opportunity to show them just how great they are together.

We're told the meeting went great and the family thinks they make the perfect couple.

Earlier in the day, the pair went shopping around SOHO and were photographed eating ice cream and smiling up a storm.

ShoeGurlie

TMZ please stop showing stuff on Kim and Kanye! WHO GIVES A ****!SERIOUSLY! STFU about it already! They are BOTH GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uh

I always thought he wore dark glasses to protect his eyes from pap flash. Now I know he didn't want to be recognized as a mongoloid. Which explains his giant intellect.

Karen

Not that anyone cares what I think - but will have NOTHING to do with Kim K if she is with Kanye... I hate that guy...
she won't miss me as a tv viewer however.

SPR

Seriously though, who else would go there??? She is really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Kris Humphries was too classy for her - she cannot handle that. Trash is all she deserves and finally she has found it - Kanye's money means diddly squat - he is just trash with money. NO CLASS.

cass

A racist(Kanye) and a prostitute(Kim)

What a fantastic plot for a new reality show!

bobo

Have fun with her Kanye but doint marry her Get what ya need from her and run!!

nellie

That won't last!!! One more target to get publicity and money?

Sherron

Kim kardadhian must be really hard up if all she can attract is a LOONEY TUNES NUT like Kanye West!! She is One STUPID WOMAN!!

Sands

Of all the respectable and gorgeous men out there why does she keep picking the ugly and disrespectable one's? I think there should be a contest going, i.e. "How long can Kim keep her panties on?"

Omnipotent1

wonder which one of them drilled the other in the poopy deck??

Shawna

Well, TMZ, you did it. You have successfully drove away a person to add to your revenue with your stupid obsession with the talentless trash Kim K. Good job. Have fun running around chasing people famous for being s$#@s.

tucker

I can't think of two people on the planet that I care less about.

Mandy

Hes sooo a gayfish!

Alexander

theres gonna be another sex tape released soon.... her getting blow banged by the lakers. Bay area yaddiiimean!!

karen