Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

Spicing Things Up

4/22/2012 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a dinner out
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a dinner out with Kim's family last night, hitting up the popular restaurant Spice Market in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan.

As TMZ first reported, Kanye's version of Meet the Parents went well ... with the Kardashian clan thinking the two made a great couple

oc

KMZ ARE REPORTING NON STORY AFTER NON STORY...I WISH PEOPLE WOULD JUST STOP WATCHING THEIR SHOWS...IT WOULD HELP THEM TO GO AWAY, BUT NOW WITH KANYE WEST PEOPLE WILL WANT TO SEE THE SHOW EVEN MORE..ITS SAID,

RaineeDrops

They are trying to glamorize adultery, just like her mother tried to, all the while having photographers snap their picture going to church on Sundays.

The irony of the headlines that they saturate the media with, is just vile. Superficial emptiness, lifestyle with no substance.

Annie

Dumb and Dumber again....Slow newsday TMZ?

jeff

This site sucks now. I'm close to not even bothering with it anymore. Interracial or black guy in trouble site now. Same thing all the time.

Miss Bitch

Why are you reporting on this? Please stop.

Patty

Couldn't she wait until she is divorced before she parades her newest fling around? Show a little class.

Jen Sixx

I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAY I'M #TEAMKANYE! THERE'S NO WAY I'D SUPPORT A KARD-ASS. SOMEONE SHOULD FLOUR HER AGAIN. GET HER MOM TOO.

Bubbles The Chimp

This is exactly why TMZ will NEVER be as big as their Egos think they are. Overzealous news stories paid for by celebs to grab media attention.
Harvey is just a celeb leech who latches on to one celeb per month and kisses their ass until they tell him to F-Off.

Cashmere

I'm going to get an ice cream tonight TMZ, interested in knowing where and what time. Oh my head. I mean I read this stuff sure, everyday, I admit it. But.....there are other interesting people to follow I'm sure. I just don't get the Kardashians never did. At least Bruce Jenner was in the Olympics, what the he'll is hedoing lately? Follow him. Keep us updated.

She's baaaack

Do you think she "showered" before the warm and fuzzy get-together with her wonderful family?

me

Is he peeing on her yet?

OBAMA CLAUS

If we stop feeding them they'll go away.

Bird

They ARE perfect for each other. They're both money hungry, fame addicted, egomaniacs.

Who Knew

Funny how when Lindsay F's up and starts hitting the tabloids, it's off to New York, and a Kanya to grab that attention back. So see throw this trash family is.

Liza

Sweet! Another useless story about the slut and the chipmunk.

Note to Mike in the TMZ newsroom...Pull your head out of the Kardashians asses and wipe the **** of your nose, big boy. Your obsession with them is pathetic.