Lea Michele from 'Glee'

The House That

Bad Cover Songs Bought

4/22/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_lea_michelle_house_launch
Mashing up your favorite songs really does pay ... 'cause "Glee" star Lea Michele just bought a new house in the L.A. area for $1.4 million. Don't stop believing!

Michele picked up the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house earlier this month. It features a solar-heated salt-water pool, a master suite with French doors and a custom bath with steam shower and tumbled Carrara marble (whatever that is).

The place also has a ton of closet space ... you know ... to fit the vast majority of "Glee" fans.

Sunset

I can't believe TMZ approved the homophobic zing at the end of this story, but removed my comment about Harvey loving jizzum.

O_o

2 bdr 2 bath for 1.4 mil?! i dont give a f* if the pool is made of solid gold and filled with liquid diamonds. chickie got rrrrrripped off. what an idiot. i just can't believe that. what a gd idiot.

James

So, 2 bedrooms 2 baths for 1.4 million. I have 4 bedrooms and 3 baths on 8 wooded acres and I would be lucky to get 300,000 for it. Thanks Bill!!!

Bernard

Report TMZ's gay bashing here: http://www.glaad.org/webform/report-media-defamation

ash

Glee bashing- Just Rude
Gay bashing- UNCALLED FOR!!!!!

grow up and start being respectful.

braulin

like Raymond explained I cant believe that a mom able to earn $6734 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this link MakeCash25com?

crystal

I found the last line of this article extremely insensitive. It may have not been intended but whoever wrote this article sounds like he is accusing Glee fans of being secretly gay and hiding in the closet. I'm a huge advocate for gay rights and this was insensitive. I expected more from TMZ. :(

Bergie25

Bad Cover Songs?? Really?

And this comment comes to you fresh from the "high quality journalism" of TMZ.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4