Rick Ross

Pulled Over By Cops

... ON A BOAT!!!

4/22/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rick Ross on his boat talking to the FWCC
Cops in Florida were thiiiiiiis close to making a drug bust on Rick Ross' yacht ... if not for a quick-thinking cohort who ditched the evidence at the last minute ... this according to law enforcement.

A rep for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (yes, they can arrest you) tells us officers flagged down Rick's boat on Thursday after noticing the odor of weed.

We're told cops boarded the water vessel and conducted a search ... but found nothing.

Now get this ... cops tell us one of Rick's homies ADMITTED to smoking weed onboard the ship ... but claimed he threw the dope overboard when he noticed the officers.

The plan WORKED -- a rep for the FWCC says because the officers didn't find any marijuana on board, no arrests were made ... and no further investigation will be conducted.

The lesson -- see a cop, ditch your weed in the ocean.

Muffy

What a bunch of morons.Yup life is good with our toys and bimbo's,blunts and bling!Enjoy it now you punks.Flash-forward 5 yrs.The IRS is after you,your "So-Called Talent"is in the crapper.While in jail,yer baby-mamma pops out 5 kids and divorces you.Live it up TOUGH -GUYS. We'll have the last laugh.

Numbskull773

Wait.. I don't get it, why would Rick Ross be running from his own coworkers??

wow

Don't smoke weed but I agree it should be legalized. It is medicinal and not as addictive or harmful as alcohol, cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, cigarettes and prescription drugs. Many people need the drug to combat pain. I would consider using weed when I'm a senior with ailments. However, I don't approve of recreational drug use, especially for minors.
The war on drugs is a losing battle and even dangerous artificial weed is being marketed and legally sold. They need to take a closer look at the issue.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Let Me guess...He was topless and there is a Law against bare Boobs in Florida.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Dumbass couldn't even wait till they got out far enough to light it up. They should throw his ass overboard and make him swim on the way back.

bunny

Never 'sea' weed again.

dean

cops cant search because they smell weed anymore because people could have a licensed to smoke its unconstitutional its an illegal search since weed is used for medical reasons now

Hisjules

test

King Anton

wait the real rick ross or the rapper?

en Todo Momento!!

lessons still in need to be learned: stop city town and boat coachin around people who think about you, that you just trying to prove something to the white man, now that you got money, and that now that you 'own a boat' you think you better than everyone... just a hunch.

sam

hes on a boat mother****er

your mum

the story is not clear , rick ross the rapper or the real rick ross? the picture is also not clear.

jason

PS; I am trying to get this message out to all the red necks .. BET is not own by Robert Johnson anymore it's own by a big white company know as VIACOMM. Geez now what you all got to say?

gcb0569

Was his tail dragging in the water???????

Just say no to drugs

Just say no to drugs "Demons" Revised V1

Come take a walk and talk with me I know all their dirty little secrets,
step out of denial CHILL OUT and maybe then you'll be able to see this,
oh go on and just say no to drugs,
so you won't owe those thugs,
like when those doped up drug dealers come flying up to you,
“I’’ve got some drugs that’ll mess you up I'm not lying its true",
so listen to me unless you want to be stuck ****ed and looking confused you’ll just say no to ecstasy,
if you don't you'll be thinking: “why am I so horny? There’s just this corny ugly white boy standing next to me?",
just say no to weed,
because it’ll lead ,
to hacking coughing mood swings not to mention the irrational behavior and other drugs,
If you're a son of an addict you know what I mean you won't want to even give your own mother hugs,
stay away from the snort snort the sniff sniff - just say no to cocaine,
if you don't trust me you'll end up sniffing the whole damn thang,,
you'll even leave your friend who doesn’t do coke hanging and,
claiming that you’re “Too damn busy” and the whole shebang –and,
why would you even want to try this ****? Just say no to crack.
or else you'll have no choice you'll definitely be coming back,
didn’t you see the many warning signs? Just say no to crystal meth,
listen to that advice or it'll be the biggest pistol you would've ever met,
I’m telling you just say no to speed indeed,
or else you’ll be screaming: “Steve! Steve!,
Hey! hey! psst where are you going come back I love that **** I need some more pleaaase!”,
while acting like a child with your legs crossed sitting on the floor scratching on your knees,
see! Melanie you should've listened to Heather than,
I wish you did than to have shot up some heroin,
now for the rest of your life you'll be stuck doing that or methadone,
your best bet would've been just to have left it alone,
if you don't you'll be sooo paranoid so just say no to angel dust,
or else you’re trying to stop that plain from making a flame out of that bus,
oh just say no to drugs,
and don't hold those thugs,
when they come crying to you,
like: “I was lying to you”,
“I've got an addiction that’ll never be over flying and through”,
I wish you would hear me before all your friends are dying too!
just say no to drugs and don't even try it not even once,
that way you won't have to worry about dying over bumps,
just say no to drugs I’m telling you don't sniff it snort it smoke it or even inject,
because if you do you'll be thinking you're cool getting involved in bisexuality bestiality and even incest,
Ewwww! listen to me I’M TRYING SO HARD to warn ya,
or else you'll be stuck living on that very same corner,
stuck looking stupid and confused wishing you were fed and warmer,
begging passersby like: "Hay buddy I need some food got a quarter ? "

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments