Ashley Mattingly

I Can PROVE Lane Garrison

Has Attacked Me Before

4/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashley Mattingly bruised -- abuse photoFormer Playboy Playmate Ashley Mattingly says ... her ex-boyfriend Lane Garrison has attacked her on multiple occasions ... and she has the photos to prove it.

Mattingly just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... and told us the former "Prison Break" star beat her up just a few months ago ... leaving marks all over her chest and arms.

Mattingly says Lane persuaded her not to press charges because he was almost off parole ... stemming from his 2006 vehicular manslaughter conviction ... and she felt bad for the guy.

But after Saturday's incident -- in which Garrison was captured on tape smacking Mattingly in the face -- Ashley says, "Enough is enough."

Ashley tells us she had tried to break up with Lane several times over the past several months, but claims he's like a "leech" ... who refused to let her go.

LG

I didn't see any injuries. I still believe she's an attention whore and he's a douchebag, though.

J

I am sorry but I think it’s sad how this young lady has chosen to take her personal drama to TMX and more than likely has been paid for her photos and her story, she is clearly about publicity. Right or wrong if the abuse happen, her selling her story and going on TV makes her credibility non believable...GROW UP!!!! TMZ is not going to solve your issues, the Police will. Its shameful that you have chosen this route

Vanessa

someone plz call 911

zzyzx

She wouldn't have gotten hurt in the kitchen, I'm just saying.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Who are these people & who gives a shnit? Thats one wrinkled-as s neck!

missy

this dumb chick makes Dallas looks stupid..again. She is the biggest ho. the reason they are fighting is because she was banned from going funeral of her ex boyfriend from many years ago and Lane was invited.. she lost her mind ..... she's crazy. who get's banned from a funeral?

redlight

Those videos were very misleading without the audio. Can't here what she said so no way to know if she deserved it.

Dymond

Rihanna take notes and find some courage...

Rachel

She knew his background and that he obviously had a darkside to him. She got to know how to push his buttons and she got him to react just to get her name out there. It worked. It's like any convict... how do you invite them in your home and then you taunt them on Twitter and expect them not come after you. She knew! So, quit playing victim, you got what you wanted. Now we all know who you are you famewhore!

Rachel

nick

It looks like a sunburn too me............

tellmeaboutit

Speaking of trash, here's yet another story. TMZ specializes in trash.

Joao

This chick is an exhibitionist and drama queen. "I felt bad for me he hit me before---I didn't want him to go to jail - because I felt bad because he was almost parole, lane convice me... I felt bad... I forgave him because I felt bad... and if we broke up then I'd be out of the limelight and I'd really feel bad."

Jody

I will never understand why a single woman stays with a man who beats her. She obviously has money so she doesn't depend on him. Let his sorry butt go.

nof

-Really complicated situation with no easy answer(s).

The on-again, off-again makes it even fuzzier.

Women typically retract for her exact reasons - legal.

Thus peeps, after-the-fact, can make it a credibility issue:

"She said that last time then admitted she'd lied."

-My thing is sobriety/therapeutic intervention.

Don't try to figure this out yourself - you can't/won't.

- leave this stuff to professionals -

Present the facts as honestly/evenly as possible -

-Let them make the call.

Can't tell you how many years of heartache this has saved me - for openers, tons.

Let them take their drama elsewhere.

Good riddance.

The dude's seen hitting her - this is bad, really bad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments