Ashley Mattingly

I Can PROVE Lane Garrison

Has Attacked Me Before

4/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashley Mattingly bruised -- abuse photoFormer Playboy Playmate Ashley Mattingly says ... her ex-boyfriend Lane Garrison has attacked her on multiple occasions ... and she has the photos to prove it.

Mattingly just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... and told us the former "Prison Break" star beat her up just a few months ago ... leaving marks all over her chest and arms.

Mattingly says Lane persuaded her not to press charges because he was almost off parole ... stemming from his 2006 vehicular manslaughter conviction ... and she felt bad for the guy.

But after Saturday's incident -- in which Garrison was captured on tape smacking Mattingly in the face -- Ashley says, "Enough is enough."

Ashley tells us she had tried to break up with Lane several times over the past several months, but claims he's like a "leech" ... who refused to let her go.

Pudding Tang

psycho magnet alert

cregis

Does anybody really care?

Jim

Ashley, there is a time and place for your allegations (which appear to be true). It's called a COURT OF LAW, *NOT* a damn "entertainment" website. Makes you look like a fool, dear.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Since they are no longer together, I doubt the DV case will stick. Might fall into simple A&B. If I were her, I'd go buy a gun asap. Clearly this guy is into beating on woman. Must run in his family.

Rocco

Be careful, lady, and get the heck as far away as you can, as fast as you can. These things seldom fix themselves, and can turn deadly in a minute.

JAZ

because Lane Garrison is white and a grown man people are not going to sayy much about this situation whereas for chris brown people are still attaking him which his situation happend 3 years ago and he was a teenager and said sory like 10000000 times WDF???

matt

he must have hit her realllly hard, she is super dumb!

Muse.ical

Uh, I'm sorry Skank, this looks like nothing more than a "zit covered chest" to me. Crawl back under ur rock, skank.

Realist

Again, another fame whore looking for her 15 minutes. Honey, THIS is what domestic abuse looks like.
Not your red splotches that look like a very light rash.

John

I am the first to kick the crap out of a woman beater but wtf is this crap.. this is nothing and not even bruises..

if only my father did this with my mom when I was a kid...

Areader

In both video clips Ashley Mattingly is the aggressor. I wouldn't deem that a slap by Lane Garrison, I would say it's more him trying to avert her striking him!

Slash

If he attacked her before... why is she still with him!? Find your self respect, woman!

VictoriaGirl

She admitted live on air that she set him up. Im guessing it wasnt the first time. I saw the video, she put her hands on him first.

SamSam

I'd slap the slut too

Jane

Who are these people? did they cure any diseases or anything like that? otherwise I don't care. I could turn on COPS and see something far more entertaining.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments