« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

My Wife Jumped Me ...

'Now 'I'm Pressing Charges!'

4/23/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0422_deion_pillar_getty_cw
Deion Sanders' nuclear divorce has gone to DEFCON 2 because he just called police after his estranged wife allegedly jumped him ... and now he wants her locked up.

TMZ has learned there is a police car and a fire truck outside Deion's home in suburban Dallas. We spoke with Deion ... who told us Pilar Sanders was transported to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention.

Deion tells us he was in his bedroom when Pilar busted in with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons. He says he merely defended himself until he was able to call police.

Moments after the alleged attack ... Deion tweeted, "Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"

He continued ... "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys."

0423_deion_sanders_tweet_v2
Deion also tweeted a photo of himself and his boys as he filled out a police report.

update_bar
Pilar was arrested after the incident -- and we got her mug shot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bizbaz

Deion Saunders is a misogynistic, manipulative wanker. He's the one that should be heading off to jail.

Sandra

What is with all this bad physical behaviour!!! I have zero tolerance for these stupid people!!

palermo

SHAME ON HIM for involving his sons in this mess, forcing them to choose between the parents. A big old football player can't defend himself from his little woman? You should always finish one relationship before starting up another one, anybody decent does that.

kim is a publicity whore

if you search tracey edmonds dieon sanders, an article pops up that the two went to a premiere in NYC last night I believe* and they looked all cozy. & last month Pilar accused Tracey of being his mistress. So I'm putting two and two together that this is why she jumped him.

kim is a publicity whore

oh and it bugs me that he had TIME to tweet what was going on. Handle your SHHIT first Sanders. and if you really HAD to tweet something "pray for me and my kids" was ENOUGH. Now you just look like a dramatic attention whore.

Philo Beddoe

What an idiot..all parties involved.....idiots. This dude will be arrested one day for something involving stealing money, Ponzi scheme, or something. Mark it down.

Kaaka

There is ALOT of CRAPPY REALITY TV shows out there, Why don't these 2 have one?? Now talk about some must see TV.

BTW!!.. i luv how people are blowing up their PRIVATE business on TWITTER ,, Very soon we will have 24/7 live CAM hook up VIA TWITTER into people LIVES, posting PICS will be the thing of the past.

(.))

rob

who cares about this?

DaveT

Feminist women acting oh-so-concerned that the kids were shown on video.
Yet they show no concern about the kid's physical safety while the violent woman was going nuts?

Tsk tsk feminists, your true colors are showing ;)

Dr Hardwicke

Folks it's me Deion.
No not the singer Deion the wimp.
First she came in and kicked the popsicle out of my hand and crushed my Dorito's with her other foot.
I wanted to fight back but she had already knocked me to the floor and put me into a headlock.
I reaced for the fireplace poker but she caught me and pulled out a handful of my eye lashes.
I am afraid of her and called the police to keep me safe.

brent

i don't know, but a lot of the time people did something to cause someone to act crazy like that. i think there might be a lot not reported. she may just be crazy, but most of the time it's because the man did something he shouldn't have. just from this article, i see a problem with tweeting a photo of the kids and everyone filing police reports. it's like he is trying real hard to make her look bad.

RoboCult

Go on and learn how to fill those police reports out now kids. You're gonna be doing that a lot within your life!

phil

scary that people think it's normal that someone goes on twitter to air their family business. (NOT saying she's righ in this situation but wow)

Catherine MacWillie

The picture of two boys writing on paper and the father tweeting that he and the children are filing police reports on their mother should never have been put out on the internet/media. This parent needs some good advisers around him and fast! A judge could determine that this is emotional abuse and take the children from both parents. It happens. A retired law enforcement officer and now a Divorce Coach, my company helps parents negotiate the divorce process so that they make better decisions and fewer mistakes. Such as this one. The fallout from this incident could be very significant. If the father thought he had problems now, stand by if this is an indicator of his choices. First thing we tell clients, no Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, nothing. Even if password protected. In today's divorce environment, parents are being told to hand over their passwords to the judge. CustodyCalculations.com

rosa

Wow, he is tweeting this stuff while the cops are still there. Nice, the kids really need this. Selfish people. Both Dion & Pilar.