« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

My Wife Jumped Me ...

'Now 'I'm Pressing Charges!'

4/23/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0422_deion_pillar_getty_cw
Deion Sanders' nuclear divorce has gone to DEFCON 2 because he just called police after his estranged wife allegedly jumped him ... and now he wants her locked up.

TMZ has learned there is a police car and a fire truck outside Deion's home in suburban Dallas. We spoke with Deion ... who told us Pilar Sanders was transported to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention.

Deion tells us he was in his bedroom when Pilar busted in with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons. He says he merely defended himself until he was able to call police.

Moments after the alleged attack ... Deion tweeted, "Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"

He continued ... "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys."

0423_deion_sanders_tweet_v2
Deion also tweeted a photo of himself and his boys as he filled out a police report.

update_bar
Pilar was arrested after the incident -- and we got her mug shot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Billy Bob

She's out of the house now. A spouse who commits domestic violence has to leave the premises.

avon_barksdale40

You do what u have to do Deion. And maybe, just maybe, you case will set a precedent; that men can and are being abused by thier wives and we need protection too. Send her ass to jail and take everything you gave her, back. Im on you side, DEION. ITS PRIME TIME NOW BABY!!!

really

THIS S*IT BELONGS ON ANIMAL PLANET, NO-WOT-IM-SAYN-YO.............

victory

For heavens sake, Dion, get a place of your own. If you and I were divorcing, I wouldn't want you hanging around my home either. Take your 6'5 ass to the local Marriot Extended Stay. Any couple going through a tense divorce shouldn't be anywhere near each other. You sound as if your a major bully.

Ann

Oh that's nice. Let the kids watch as mom and dad duke it out.

Jan

It's a real shame that all this takes place in
front of two minor children. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Chris

Teach your children well, Primetime. Start by spell checking the police report... Blood ole homework time.

helen merrifield

as i tell my sons do not hit a woman however if she hits you first she have now step in a man shoes. not saying hitting her with your fist if you have to slap her off of you

Jeva

She should have jumped your bitch azz, you should learn to keep your personal biz and kids out of the courts, you are inducting your sons into a system full of black men who started just like you.

XpLzT Xpl0rAtioN

get an order of protection immediately and let the skeezer and her lesbo lover get off the grounds FINALLY!

cheryl

I feel sorry for the kids. I say this from first hand experience. The media does not have to tell his business he tells it himself. HE ASSISTS his estranged wife by putting THE KIDS in the middle of this. Really look and see...

Mrs. Gossip

Embarrasing, grown ass man can't get that crazy chick out of your house.

Rhonda

What great parents these two are...behaving like that in front of their children! In this case, it's the adults acting like children, who need a serious time out!

JJ

Sad that you had someone take a picture of you and your boys filling out police reports and posted it for the world to see instead of keeping them out of the public eye... stay classy "Prime Time"

Maria

Yes, it's truly sad that the boys had to see their grown ass daddy get jumped by a woman....grow a pair dude!