« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

My Wife Jumped Me ...

'Now 'I'm Pressing Charges!'

4/23/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0422_deion_pillar_getty_cw
Deion Sanders' nuclear divorce has gone to DEFCON 2 because he just called police after his estranged wife allegedly jumped him ... and now he wants her locked up.

TMZ has learned there is a police car and a fire truck outside Deion's home in suburban Dallas. We spoke with Deion ... who told us Pilar Sanders was transported to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention.

Deion tells us he was in his bedroom when Pilar busted in with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons. He says he merely defended himself until he was able to call police.

Moments after the alleged attack ... Deion tweeted, "Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"

He continued ... "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys."

0423_deion_sanders_tweet_v2
Deion also tweeted a photo of himself and his boys as he filled out a police report.

update_bar
Pilar was arrested after the incident -- and we got her mug shot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

bill collins

NOT a smart idea to TWEET about your problems with wife !
Save those comments for the court !

MediaJunki

I wonder why a SANE person would tweet this ?? Do you really think it is wise to have your children involved in this stupidity ?? there is such as thing as keeping some stuff private, whether a celebrity or not. This would be one of those things. IT is embarassing to read and see . Stupid people and twitter= FAIL.

michelle

Normally the officer on the scene takes your statement and the officer does the police report him/her self and you are able to get the report at a later time. I have never seen an officer allow someone to fill out their paper work plus two kids who are obvious under the age of 18

SMYH

Paper Trail. Money and Fame changes the game. She can't dispute this or force the children to change what was going on in that photo. Paper Trail. Time and Date stamp. Sad but in this time you have to do it.

Lynn

What a shame that they act this way in front of their kids and what over a stupied house and money. Deion you should be a shame of yourself treating the mother of your children that way. Give her what is fair and end this for the sake of your children. You want prayer God would not approve of how you been acting. Marriage is a binding contract before God you should be trying to say your marraige not throw away like trash. Ill be praying for both of you and your kids.

Lahela

Funny, I've never seen complainants or witnesses filling out statements sitting right next to each other. And who took the photo? Looks like the Dallas Officer Hank Hill was showing the former Cowboy pref treatment. Pilar's attorney could probably get all of it thrown out and bring a successful complaint against the police department for how they handled the initial investigation

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7