Jennifer Aniston

Scouting Trip to Crete for Wedding

4/23/2012 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux
Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux are planning a wedding thousands of miles away from Hollywood ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the Elounda Beach Hotel in Crete (where Aniston's dad was born, located about 230 miles south of Greece) tell TMZ ... Aniston was there recently, scoping the place out. Our sources say Aniston mentioned a July wedding.

The hotel website boasts a wedding package that includes:

-- A dedicated consultant
-- Legal, License Paperwork Requirements
-- Civil or Religious Ceremony outside of the Hotel’s Church
-- Bridal Bouquet, Groom's Boutonniere, decoration of the club car
-- Bottle of champagne & Greek Wedding Sweets after the ceremony for the bride & groom

You get all that, plus a series of other complimentary services, for about $2,300.

Aniston made that for roughly 2 seconds of work on "Friends."

BTW, one of the hotel big wigs says Aniston hasn't settled on his hotel for the nuptials ... as he put it, "She has connections on the other side of the island as well."

0423_elounda_beach_hotel_footer

SYLVI212

The Greek Island in that picture is Mykonos, not Crete!

Buddy The Elf

He is the creepiest loser in Hollywood.
And she just cries desperation with every article. Other than friends what has she ever done?

Crap I forgot Leprechaun.

leesa

I have been a Jennifer Aniston fan all my life and I think she is one of the most beautiful lady in the world. I was so happy to hear that she has found a great guy in Justin Theroux I feel he is her no.1 when you have someone who stands up for you when she was having that trouble with Brad and she better of without him to be so spiteful after they did have a great marriage considering they were the, golden couple of hollywood but didnt he proves us all wrong. But enough about the past now its her future and I feel she has found a keeper in Justin Theroux and he is 10 times good looking than Brad so lets get behind this fantasic couple. Im wishing them all the best for their up-coming wedding and Im praying they last the distance because she is one lady who deserves some happiness in her life because it was upsetting to here all the sad story what has been written about her lately. I really didnt like the story in NW last week because I think Jennifer will be very pleased to come Mrs Jennifer Theroux not Justin come Mr Justin Aniston it dosnt work like that not when I got married.So come on everyone lets get behind them not be against them because it would brake my heart if anything happens to this fanrasic and beautiful couple. Its been to long for this beauitful lady to have someone special to share her life with.....

Mazor

Jennifer Aniston is beautiful and seems like a nice person.

Brad Pitt, you are a huge f*cking moron.

Gretel

She's cute. He reminds me of David Copperfield,which is not a good thing. She's Greek, so I guess that would work. What I don't get is why these people don't have an intimate meaningful wedding somewhere off the beaten path with no advance notice, with only people who truly care about them and their happiness. Who else give a **** really?

Really? Really?

A July Wedding...that is when Brad and Jennifer wed back in the day. I doubt she will get married in July....

I wonder if "Sources" will ever have names or maybe the "Sources" is TMZ staff makin Sh** up!

TheWholeTruth

This has been going around now for a few months, but since TMZ is now saying this, there must be some basis to it. If it IS true, then I wish Jennifer and Justin the best! They make a great couple and seem to have much in common. Both are very talented and speak the same language so to speak. I've read they are possibly forming their own production company and Justin is writing a screen script for a film for Jennifer. He did a great job writing Iron Man 2 and Tropic of Thunder. He comes from a well renowned family with multi talents, so no wonder. Best Wishes to them both!!

jjh

Get married in th United Sates and give our people the jobs. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stars just don't get it. Oh and for the record don't let your man do a movie with one Anglina Jolie JMO !!!!!!

blake

I HATE JENNIFER ANISTON... enough of looking at her ugly face (beady little eyes, Jay Leno chin, pencil lipped). This woman has the BEST PUBLICIST known to man. My God.. help us all! Why for 15+ years has she been thrown on the public like a plague? She has no talent, she is butt ugly, she is pathetic and we are tired of hearing about her or seeing her ugly face!!! Enough already!!!!

wildflower509

If true, congrats to Jennifer for falling in love with such an accomplished and talented man as Justin Tx. When you waste precious time in your life living with the wrong man, it's Heaven sent to finally be with the right one for you. Looking forward to their new film project and the scripts Justin writes. Loved his script for Iron Man 2 and Tropic of Thunder. Great comedic wit.

Leesa Cole

Im really happy that jennifer and justin are ine love and I really wish people would back off and let her and justin have some happiness in their lives and I wishing them all the best for their up-coming wedding because she is one beautiful lady and she needs some real loving in her life. I feel if people keep howlding them well these two beauitful people are not going to make it and I didnt like the story in NW. So please back off because I have been a Jennifer and justin fan ever since they got together but I have been a Jennifer fan all my life and I think she is a bloody beautiful lady I wish I had her looks and I think Brad made the biggest mistake of his life letting her go so lets cheer on jenjus team.

Pimpcessa

Uhhh, Blake, did you forget your meds this morning?

ginny

she is such a nothing as an actor...
what's the big f deal?

who cares?

charley

what this bitch should be scouting for is an ACTING COACH....teach her that there is more than that Rachel character that she brings in with each FLOP........wanderlust....a waste of money.........

victory

Marriage, No. Possibly looking for a vacation home.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments