Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

The Weekend Getaway

4/24/2012 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashton Kutcher and Mila KunisDo "friends" take weekend trips to the beach ... go shopping for flowers ... and hit Starbucks together? 'Cause that's what Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were up to this weekend.

The former "70s Show" costars were spotted in Carpinteria, CA together -- a small beach community near Santa Barbara.

The two were seen picking up coffee and later buying sunflowers ... out of a van.

Friends don't let friends rock red socks with shorts ... so, they gotta be dating ... right?

SarahBeebee

To everyone saying he must be happy to be banging a young hottie. You guys must be young or teenagers.

I know many men who prefer older women for 1 reason. They might be a little stretched from having kids but older women have the experience to be much better in bed than younger women. Who do you think gives a better BJ? Demi who has been giving BJ's for over 25 yrs and has the experience or some young girl who only has been giving bjs for 5 yrs and doesn't have much sexual experience? I know many young attractive men who say they've been with 18 yr old hotties who tell me they were starfish roots and they love older women goes they go off like a rocket.

barnyardhumor

I hope not - she has too much class for that.

nikyalexandria

kelso and jackie :) yay !!!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

They look good together

goosling

I always knew Jackie and Michael would get back together

Montclair Grandma

Whoever told Ashton that his hairy face is attractive lied to him. The story line on 2 1/2 Men sucks this year and Ashton brings nothing to the show.

Marty

SO, what is SHE doing with an uneducated arrogant moron? Look him up on wiki yourself to see how he was kicked out of high school for burglary and then dropped out of college because he was too loud and just partied all the time.

The only issue I have with him is he always acts like Kelso on that 70's Show. Is that the only character he knows how to portray? Is that how he acts in public?

paul a.

Dont these women see through this loser?

He is a TERRIBLE actor and needs the buzz of the women around him to remain relevant.

Demi! You are so much better off without this baggage to drag around

black or white

well, lets just hope they are brainstorming another "70's Show" called the "80's" because that new 2.5 men show is for the birds!

lanie

I hope they are dating, they are cute and both are smokin hot

Scotty

I thought he was robbing the cradle, but they're actually not far apart in age, 34 & 28. Guess she seems so young compared to his grandma of an ex.

snowcat

I think they are cute.I am a big fan of That 70s Show.Back in the day,Mila lied about her age to get on the show and there was probably an attraction there,then he was with Demi when Mila became legal age,now they are both single and hot,well when Ashton decides to shave and not dress like a homeless guy.

Cheryl A.

Ugg, Ashton how can you leave your wife one minute and be with another woman the next? Don't you Hollywood types ever mourn a lost marriage like the rest of us?

Marie

I think they actually make a cute couple ! they had great chemistry while on That 70's show. I am sure she knows him better than most of the girls he's had one-night stands with.

fran

What is it all 12 yr old boys and some girls posting today. The posts are childish and rude...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments