Brian McKnight

I Wrote 'P***y' Song

Because I'm Going CRAZY

4/24/2012 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_0e010j7n_0_i7999ulw
There's a hilarious explanation behind Brian McKnight's new x-rated song -- the singer tells TMZ Live, he's been holed up in his house going stir-crazy with a bum ankle ... and the dirty ditty came to him in a moment of sheer boredom.

Brian called in moments ago and said, "I've been home for a month ... I've got this boot on my foot. I'm like a month away from Achilles tendon surgery, so I've been stuck in the house."

Brian added, the song "isn't for everyone. It's a parody. I'm having fun because basically I have nothing else else to do."

In case you haven't heard it ... Brian released a clip of a new song on YouTube called "If You're Ready to Learn" -- featuring the lyrics, "Let me show you how your p---y works/Since you didn't bring it to me first."

Adelaine

Wow... someone is enjoying their medical marijuana license :)

Von Brumbach

AWESOME!~ ! lol...

cathycarstarphe

I think that brian should replace the word p___y with coochie or body works,, it would sound better an more sexy,, it would leave something to the imagination,,, He is still my favorite artist,,, I actually buy his albums!! love , a fan

dd

Whatever Brian, wow what a dumb ass move you had a nice following of adult females...not me any longer!

Carrie

What a loser.

Classless fool.

NASTY pig. I could go on but this IS a waste of MY time.

mahoganii

It's amazing. Songs about bitches and hoes, drugs and killing don't raise an eyebrow, but suddenly this is an outrage? Keep reaching, folks....

tab58064

Oh get the fu@k out of here with that bull**** Brian!! You actually thought that people would think that **** was kool. Let's face it, this is some **** that would be acceptable if done by some 20 something so-called RnB artist because these kinds of lyrics are what's hot now-a-days for younger listeners, but some 40 something well established RnB artist who is known for doing some of the best RnB love songs ever coming out with some sh$t like this is so tasteless. He can claim now that he was just joking around, but I for one don't believe it and even if he was it wasn't funny and shows his hardcore over 35 women fans that he might not be as romantic as they once thought he was. This has to be a turn-off to most real woman! I can't believe Harvey and the other guy tried help him create an out for this!

Larry The Don

Great sense of humor LOL

Pudding Tang

shallow and weak, of course you can relaunch your career, brian mcbites

ohreally

Brian McKnight is giving me diabetes.

ohreally

I believe him though. i'm a songwriter and producer and i'll just be bored some days and i'll make up stupid songs, it doesn't matter.

its part of the creative process it warms you up to make better stuff... or you can just be bored out of your mind too

Janie

Why is everyone hating on him? Isn't this the norm for society? With all the Jersey Shore whores, the Kim K's., and sexualization of everything. I thought that was what American liked, since all these people are making millions. Someone's buying there crap. This is Nickelodeon stuff right?

Psyren

I guess you all missed the part where he said it was a joke and spoof.

Mpenzi

Uh huh.....

Ty

LOVE the song!!! Dude seriously needs a hobby, but I love the song.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments